What's new

The new kit with GTX coils, meet the Vaporesso GTX One Kit

I have to say at the moment i am a Vaporesso Fangirl! LoL

They have produced the amazing GTX line, pods, mod pods and now the One kit Tank and Mod combo.

For me currently they are front runners with this line.

Don't get me wrong there are some other grrat devices out there, the GeekVape Wenax is one of them but I am so impressed with Vaporesso at the moment.
Absolutely. Maybe not perfect, but what a good vapes they deployed lately.

Just finishing off the review of this kit.

I seriously LOVE it, the tank is what makes this really stand out but the mod has really grown on me with its mini GEN styling, though it has few features, there are just enough for MTL users, though its taller than the Target Mini 2 it feels far better in the hand.

I haven't got to the rating yet but it's looking like a solid 9/10, the only con I have is the screw top filling but that's more of a niggle and only bothered me on first use.

The lack of TC Mode or Bypass might put some off but as a fire and forget kit in Smart VW mode really make this beginner and experienced user friendly.

Proof of the pudding and all that, I am really struggling to resist the urge of buying a 'spare' but I am almost certain to buy another GTX ONE tank when funds allow.

I initially used the included 2ml straight glass but the bubble glass is growing on me.

Vaporesso_GTX_ONE-4.jpg

Just finishing off the review of this kit.

I seriously LOVE it, the tank is what makes this really stand out but the mod has really grown on me with its mini GEN styling, though it has few features, there are just enough for MTL users, though its taller than the Target Mini 2 it feels far better in the hand.

I haven't got to the rating yet but it's looking like a solid 9/10, the only con I have is the screw top filling but that's more of a niggle and only bothered me on first use.

The lack of TC Mode or Bypass might put some off but as a fire and forget kit in Smart VW mode really make this beginner and experienced user friendly.

Proof of the pudding and all that, I am really struggling to resist the urge of buying a 'spare' but I am almost certain to buy another GTX ONE tank when funds allow.

I initially used the included 2ml straight glass but the bubble glass is growing on me.

View attachment 222879

Looking forward to your detailed thoughts on it mate. I was going to keep mine but have passed it to a friend who does MTL only and was needing a spare kit. She's now promoted it to her main device as she likes it that much. And that's someone who only vapes to keep off the smokes and not someone who's all into mods and vaping like us.

That was kind of you @Gitchy - a good call too as I would say it is perfect to get someone off the stinkies.

Am I giving mine away? am I f**k!!! - my precious! :drool:

Looking forward to your detailed thoughts on it mate. I was going to keep mine but have passed it to a friend who does MTL only and was needing a spare kit. She's now promoted it to her main device as she likes it that much. And that's someone who only vapes to keep off the smokes and not someone who's all into mods and vaping like us.

Well done mate. Yeah, think it's a great kit for quitting and for more experienced vapers.

I received the tank today. Fired the 1.2 regular coil in with Firewater No4 in. It’s seriously nice flavour. I can see what all the fuss is about. It knocks all other stock coils into a cocked hat. The Swag 2 in VW smart mode selected 15w even though the coil range on the box states. 8-12w. It’s a nice warm vape at 15w. Turned it down to 12.5. Great recommendations from trusty apes.
IMG_0310.jpg

I received the tank today. Fired the 1.2 regular coil in with Firewater No4 in. It’s seriously nice flavour. I can see what all the fuss is about. It knocks all other stock coils into a cocked hat. The Swag 2 in VW smart mode selected 15w even though the coil range on the box states. 8-12w. It’s a nice warm vape at 15w. Turned it down to 12.5. Great recommendations from trusty apes.
View attachment 222898
Nice combination! :)

My desired setting is an OCD 11.1 watts (smart VW sets it to 11) and one airhole partially closed off.

How are you liking the airflow?

Back
Top Bottom