What's new

Enjoy the all pnp coils with VINCI and NAVI

VOOPOO

Manufacturer
The PnP coils are compatible with All Vinci fam & new Navi kit!
0.3Ω, 0.45Ω, 0.6Ω, 1.0Ω, RBA, which one would be yours?

2JwyWCaRdlhDtrc.jpg

Hi @VOOPOO.

I just did a review on the Navi I won in your giveaway for which I thank you very much.

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...reviews/pods-aio/threads/navi-pod-mod.191939/

There is currently a very real shortage of coil options for mtl vapers in your pnp range. The 1.2 ceramic coil is the only real option for mtl vapers. The 0.8 mtl coil is far too loose and is impossible to use for mtl. The 1 ohm coil although usable is also far too loose. Not everyone likes using ceramic coils. I think you are missing out on a massive section of the mtl market by not having coil options for dedicated mtl vapers. I respectfully ask you to consider introducing some dedicated mtl coils with airflow restricted to at least the same restrictivness of the 1.2 ceramic coil. A mesh coil option and an rba option specifically for mtl vapers restricted like the ceramic coil would be a massive hit with mtl vapers. Currently you are really only catering to the direct lung or restricted direct lung market and are missing out on a very big section of the mtl market. I hope you will consider releasing some more proper mtl pnp coils in the very near future.

Thanks and best wishes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom