What's new

Eliquid calculator updated!

Good spot @9668harry!
Seems I'd been rounding some numbers in the wrong places and put a PG instead of a VG calculation! Doh!!

Anyway, it should be all fixed and working now, if you find any other errors please let me know but I think we should be pretty watertight now!

@junglist @chubbaduckie

@OccultScientist, I can find the part where you can mix by weight in the Calculator app? Is there something i should do?
Hi @Danny2JZ, the mixing app on mobile was actually made by one of our members and we don't have any control over it any more. However, you can now import all of your recipes to the E-liquid recipes section of the site (https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/e-liquid-recipes/) under the My Recipes tab and they will be saved, editable and shareable if desired

Hi @Danny2JZ, the mixing app on mobile was actually made by one of our members and we don't have any control over it any more. However, you can now import all of your recipes to the E-liquid recipes section of the site (https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/e-liquid-recipes/) under the My Recipes tab and they will be saved, editable and shareable if desired
Im new to this part of POTV, because i do use other weight calculators, so would be nice to use this one as im always on POTV, i'll have a look at the calculator on the actual website rather than the app, thats good that i can save my recipes too so i dont have to write them down on paper to found out ive lost the paper haha, thankyou @OccultScientist :)

@OccultScientist, Wow just had a nice browse on of the mixing, recipes and the saving part and its fantastic, theres nothing wrong with, easy to find things you need and to follow the process of making and saving a recipe and having the option to share it to the public :) I'm now going to use it all the time! We just need more people posting recipes on there for people to try. Nice work to the people who made the that whole section to POTV :)

@OccultScientist, Wow just had a nice browse on of the mixing, recipes and the saving part and its fantastic, theres nothing wrong with, easy to find things you need and to follow the process of making and saving a recipe and having the option to share it to the public :) I'm now going to use it all the time! We just need more people posting recipes on there for people to try. Nice work to the people who made the that whole section to POTV :)
Most welcome! Enjoy :)

Back
Top Bottom