What's new

The exceptional b&m thread

Got nothing but good things to say about Personal Vapour and the previously mentioned Urban Vapor in Chelmsford, Essex.

Personal Vapour often has better-than-online prices on various tanks, mods and accessories. I got my (second) starter kit from Personal Vapour, and they recommended Element Frost liquid, which is absolutely my favourite liquid to date. Great shop for liquid selection and starter kits.

Urban Vapor is a really nice looking shop, and sells my batteries of choice (Samsung 25R), and carries more in the way of mech mods and high end kit. Knowledgable staff, to boot.

All in all, both really good vape shops!

I would like to mention a little shop in purbrook hampshire called vape taste its a small shop but have a decent selection of liquids and a reasonable selection of kit. He is very knowledgeable and helpful. Cheaper than another store in the area that I have to go past to get to them. Never had anything but top service in there. Have recommended to a friend who now uses them regularly aswell.

Got nothing but good things to say about Personal Vapour and the previously mentioned Urban Vapor in Chelmsford, Essex.

Personal Vapour often has better-than-online prices on various tanks, mods and accessories. I got my (second) starter kit from Personal Vapour, and they recommended Element Frost liquid, which is absolutely my favourite liquid to date. Great shop for liquid selection and starter kits.

Urban Vapor is a really nice looking shop, and sells my batteries of choice (Samsung 25R), and carries more in the way of mech mods and high end kit. Knowledgable staff, to boot.

All in all, both really good vape shops!

Personal Vapour added.

I would like to mention a little shop in purbrook hampshire called vape taste its a small shop but have a decent selection of liquids and a reasonable selection of kit. He is very knowledgeable and helpful. Cheaper than another store in the area that I have to go past to get to them. Never had anything but top service in there. Have recommended to a friend who now uses them regularly aswell.

Vape Taste added. Tempted to list it as Waterlooville but listed as Purbrook Hants. I get my car serviced at Horndean so will pop in to Vape Taste next time I'm down there.

Thanks both!

Naj Vape Shop in Harefield and West Drayton

Great bunch of guys with a bank of knowledge. Store has a good variety of stock from resin tips to vgod mechs. Main Juice there is Malaysian imports so Nasty, Screamo Mango etc.

Only B&M I go to

Back
Top Bottom