What's new

Fasttech fail

Subohmoctopus

Postman
11 days since the order was recorded as being dispatched for my Kennedy 25mm clone. I selected UK express e packet which stated 5-10 days delivery for package and Ive had no update on the tracker since the 9th of september.

Now what?

Sounds like it's doing the rounds at customs. I have had that happen recently. Stuck for almost two weeks, then suddenly grey customs charge card from Royal Mail. Just sit tight. If it has left Bejing, it'll arrive eventually.

Sounds like it's doing the rounds at customs. I have had that happen recently. Stuck for almost two weeks, then suddenly grey customs charge card from Royal Mail. Just sit tight. If it has left Bejing, it'll arrive eventually.
Screenshot_20180920-163035_Samsung Internet.jpg

Not too sure what this means

View attachment 173420

Not too sure what this means

Hm, that is unusual. But I still wouldn't worry too much. The tracker is inaccurate and delayed on good days and utterly useless on all others. :D
If you are worried, try asking Fasttech for more detailed tracking info. Given how many orders they process and in which part of the world they sit, their customer service isn't too bad (better than some local outfits, to be frank).

sit tight 11 days aint bad. i found ordering from fasttech is a surprise. sometimes great. its not all the fault of the company just the crap it has to go through to get it here.

Chill out and wait it’s coming from China it will take a while..
Consider the tracking as a guild not a given..if it’s left China then it’s on its way and could be a month no matter the shipping option you selected..it will get to you..

Back
Top Bottom