What's new

Fasttech via Brazil

Quahog5

Postman
Ordered an rta from fasttech on 24/8. According to 17track it was processed on 27/8 then arrived in Brazil on 5/9 and cleared Brazil customs on 12/9. Last update I have from them is on 13/9 and just says ‘not duly cast’. Put tracking no. into Royal Mail and it says ‘your item has been accepted and is on its way, more updates will follow as it travels through our network’ though it’s said just that for abouta week now.

Has anyone else had an order with the same bizarre journey and did you get it in the end?

Not my first order from them and had no problems or long wait before, in fact something else I ordered from them on 7/9 arrived today

Edit. Shipping method United Kingdom express epacket

First time I have heard of an epacket going via Brazil - all of mine came direct

Ordered an rta from fasttech on 24/8. According to 17track it was processed on 27/8 then arrived in Brazil on 5/9 and cleared Brazil customs on 12/9. Last update I have from them is on 13/9 and just says ‘not duly cast’. Put tracking no. into Royal Mail and it says ‘your item has been accepted and is on its way, more updates will follow as it travels through our network’ though it’s said just that for abouta week now.

Has anyone else had an order with the same bizarre journey and did you get it in the end?

Not my first order from them and had no problems or long wait before, in fact something else I ordered from them on 7/9 arrived today

Edit. Shipping method United Kingdom express epacket
You should be aware that vaping is totally banned in Brazil :11:

No but I had a mod from Gearbest that zig zagged across the whole of the middle east and europe for a couple of weeks.

That was the day I stopped paying any attention to tracking details.

UK epacket comes direct via air so wtf is it doing in Brazil !! Give it a few more day's and if it's still not arrived, open a ticket.

Back
Top Bottom