What's new

Dream VapeSmarter Mod?

replace the 510? and seal it i might know a guy who knows a guy.....
Can't remember the full design of the mod atm without looking but I think the 510 is built into the top plate and the dna200 sits directly underneath to make the connection. Mines proper fucked, last time I tried firing it, it got all sparky so switched off and put away before I had an indoor fireworks display..

Can't remember the full design of the mod atm without looking but I think the 510 is built into the top plate and the dna200 sits directly underneath to make the connection. Mines proper fucked, last time I tried firing it, it got all sparky so switched off and put away before I had an indoor fireworks display..

I had some of those when I was a child I was disappointed

replace the 510? and seal it i might know a guy who knows a guy.....
It was a really poor design on the 510, not sealed at all - couple of pics Stu, first one is the sled minus lipo pack, second one shows the mod; mod top plate is essentially like a hybrid and the atty screws down and contacts the left hand side of the sled, absolutely hee-haw stopping liquid getting in! I broke both of mine after liquid getting in behind the screen/screen protector and me taking apart to dry out, but that was my fault as I'm a clumsy bugger (I'm not generally but these mods have a bloody hex over me!)

https://photos.app.goo.gl/kn7cWp4y8V7MGMrV7

I think if money was No object then my choice would be a complete matching travel setup.
Mod-
Either the ocean blue that was in one of Stu’s recent block vids or a metal flake colour changing blue-red-purple. Dual or even Triple 21700 able to fit big tanks 30mm+ Simple board vw nothing flash. fixing point for safety strap.
Travel system-
Old style flight case or samsonite briefcase the aluminium ones and built inside is a build station. On the left is a 510 build stand matchy matchy with the mod! And a test/burn rig! On the right is storage for the mod up to 5 tanks and matching drip tips and a sealed area for a few bottles of liquid.
Fixed to the lid would be a hand picked tool set all in Stainless steel.
In the corners of the lid would also be 2 small Led lights angled down to illuminate the mod and build area that turn on like a fridge when you open the case.
Well that’s my imagination done for the day!

I think if money was No object then my choice would be a complete matching travel setup.
Mod-
Either the ocean blue that was in one of Stu’s recent block vids or a metal flake colour changing blue-red-purple. Dual or even Triple 21700 able to fit big tanks 30mm+ Simple board vw nothing flash. fixing point for safety strap.
Travel system-
Old style flight case or samsonite briefcase the aluminium ones and built inside is a build station. On the left is a 510 build stand matchy matchy with the mod! And a test/burn rig! On the right is storage for the mod up to 5 tanks and matching drip tips and a sealed area for a few bottles of liquid.
Fixed to the lid would be a hand picked tool set all in Stainless steel.
In the corners of the lid would also be 2 small Led lights angled down to illuminate the mod and build area that turn on like a fridge when you open the case.
Well that’s my imagination done for the day!

Stu's your man https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...storage-case-in-oak-leather-aluminium.136210/ :D

Back
Top Bottom