What's new

CBD liquid

jmazing

Postman
anybody vape CBD eliquid and can tell me is it safe and is there benefits/drawbacks thanks. Just brought myself a bottle

anybody vape CBD eliquid and can tell me is it safe and is there benefits/drawbacks thanks. Just brought myself a bottle

Where from did you bring it? J/k. [emoji8] herbal tides do a very decent one in the blue haze, strawberry one is nice too. Custard, not so much.

Where from did you bring it? J/k. [emoji8] herbal tides do a very decent one in the blue haze, strawberry one is nice too. Custard, not so much.
Ha yeah realised my mistake now, brought a bottle of concentrate so going to add to my liquid

certainly won't harm you, and it will not get you stoned either, it does have a medical purpose though, hope it does the trick you want it for

Ha yeah realised my mistake now, brought a bottle of concentrate so going to add to my liquid

I've heard of people doing that but haven't looked in to it. Where did you buy from? Let me know how it goes if you don't mind?

And to answer your initial question which I somehow missed on benefits/drawbacks...

It depends what you're after really. Now I don't vape the stuff often and only tried them a few times but have always enjoyed it. I like the taste for starters, it has a really organic, almost earthy tinge to the end of the exhale. It does have an effect on you, but it has no psychoactive properties hence its legality, you won't get high off it but it will give you a full body relaxation. I have lost an hour or 2 and enjoyed some shit tv to it before!

I suffer with a bit of anxiety at nights where I can't relax whilst there is lots of activity outside, kids, people, cars etc
I know it sounds daft, and probably is, but I can't relax unless I have a few glasses of wine etc, would this cbd juice help with that do you think?

I suffer with a bit of anxiety at nights where I can't relax whilst there is lots of activity outside, kids, people, cars etc
I know it sounds daft, and probably is, but I can't relax unless I have a few glasses of wine etc, would this cbs juice help with that do you think?
Yes without a doubt, when mine turns up I'll give you a comparison between the cbd and thc effects.

Yes without a doubt, when mine turns up I'll give you a comparison between the cbd and thc effects.

Thank you matey, all I want is to try and chill a bit, until the sun goes down I'm a proper chunt, it's why I love the winter!!

Back
Top Bottom