What's new

CBD VAPES by herbal tides

You

You having round two tonight? :clapping::18:
Was so stressed out last night, my phone ran out of battery and when i charged it wouldnt turn back on kept getting stuck in startup loop. Tried everything and eventually gave in and factory reset so i lost everything. Had a few puffs didnt give a crap about the phone and had a lovely sleep. :L

Was so stressed out last night, my phone ran out of battery and when i charged it wouldnt turn back on kept getting stuck in startup loop. Tried everything and eventually gave in and factory reset so i lost everything. Had a few puffs didnt give a crap about the phone and had a lovely sleep. :L

I highly rate the stuff. Will be buying a 30ml bottle next time. I'm guessing this 10ml bottle will last at least 3-4 weeks.

Last edited:
I'd be interested to hear if cbd vapes will be trading after May 26th, hearing mixed views on the legality of cbd oil after that date, both the hemp based and synthetic stuff.

I'd be interested to hear if cbd vapes will be trading after May 26th, hearing mixed views on the legality of cbd oil after that date, both the hemp based and synthetic stuff.

I have read it's being banned in the United States but nothing about the UK. Where did you hear this information?

I have read it's being banned in the United States but nothing about the UK. Where did you hear this information?

It's all about the following, I know some producers and vendors are not going to sell after May 26th

Meaning of “psychoactive substance” etc

(1)In this Act “psychoactive substance” means any substance which—

(a)is capable of producing a psychoactive effect in a person who consumes it, and

(b)is not an exempted substance (see section 3).

(2)For the purposes of this Act a substance produces a psychoactive effect in a person if, by stimulating or depressing the person’s central nervous system, it affects the person’s mental functioning or emotional state; and references to a substance’s psychoactive effects are to be read accordingly.

(3)For the purposes of this Act a person consumes a substance if the person causes or allows the substance, or fumes given off by the substance, to enter the person’s body in any way.

I did get the following response from one vendor "CBD is not psychoactive and is a food supplement so we believe it will not come under the act"

It's all about the following, I know some producers and vendors are not going to sell after May 26th

Meaning of “psychoactive substance” etc

(1)In this Act “psychoactive substance” means any substance which—

(a)is capable of producing a psychoactive effect in a person who consumes it, and

(b)is not an exempted substance (see section 3).

(2)For the purposes of this Act a substance produces a psychoactive effect in a person if, by stimulating or depressing the person’s central nervous system, it affects the person’s mental functioning or emotional state; and references to a substance’s psychoactive effects are to be read accordingly.

(3)For the purposes of this Act a person consumes a substance if the person causes or allows the substance, or fumes given off by the substance, to enter the person’s body in any way.

I did get the following response from one vendor "CBD is not psychoactive and is a food supplement so we believe it will not come under the act"

Thanks for the information. Yes it appears to be from the The Psychoactive Substances Act 2016.

Ordered some blue haze 10ml 20mg, gonna clean out a nextgen and wait now

Be interested to hear how you get on bud, I've never been a 'smoker' of anything but tobacco but I'd like to be able to chill out at night without having to have a beer or wine.

Back
Top Bottom