What's new

Wismec rx gen 3 dual

Scanty81

Postman
I've been looking at these since I bought my aegis legend, I was really torn between the two when I was purchasing. I still can't help checking it out every time I'm in a shop which stocks them.

The question I have is does anyone on here have any experience with this mod, or know if there are any recurring issues with them? I've looked in the usual places, even found one thread on here about one auto firing in someone's pocket, but no massive "this happens to all of them" issues.

Any info would be appreciated before I finally take the plunge.

Cheers

I’ve had one of this for a few weeks and compared to previous mods (Armour Pro, MVP v4, Atlas Big Box), I’m really loving it. One small thing is that I tend to have it set at a slightly higher wattage than usual with other mods but on the whole, very happy. With the right batteries as well I easily get a couple days use out of it.

I've got the triple version, I like it but one little knock or bump and the battery door will pop open spilling your batts all over the place, only way to get around it you got to get a silicon case .
I don't know if the dual has the same issue

Back
Top Bottom