What's new

What did your Postie bring you today? - VAPE MAIL!

Noiisy crickett!

Attachments

• 1451547606659.jpg
    1451547606659.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 110
View attachment 73974

I promise not to buy another Crown for the rest of the year!

From UKECIG, bargain at £15 and £10 a bottle for the Pebbles eliquid.

Ordered Monday and arrived today. Great service.
What delivery option did you go for? I ordered on Christmas day but did 2nd class as I wasn't in a hurry for the juice. Still hasn't arrived with me today, nearly a week later. In fact it didn't dispatch until Tuesday

I was a postman in my early twenties and you meet also ts of people good and bad, bad meaning some get very upset with you when post their waiting for hasn't turned up and apparently it's all your fault. Worst was back when unemployed got there giro through the post, I was threatened quite a few times coz there money hadn't come. Luckily I could handle myself lol
Granted, the post not arriving when you're expecting is not the posties fault but countless times my signed for post which should be sent to my village post office gets sent to the sorting office in town. Massive pain for me as it's only open from 9-11 in the week and Saturdays. Seeing as I don't work near there I have to wait until the weekend to get it. Every time I pick it up from there the woman always says "this didn't need to come to us" - that in my opinion is completely the posties fault. /Rant over

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1451556274.485430.jpg

My mole juice just rocked up, my black uwell crown hasn't turned up yet do uk Ecig store use yodel or Royal Mail, I haven't even had a dispatched email off them

My Griffin RTA arrived this morning...

uploadfromtaptalk1451558135303.jpg

Definitely feels like geek vape have taken the best from the Crius with a bit of Bellus mixed in. Time will tell!!

My dispatch email from UK ecig went to junk for some reason. Checked there?

First thing what popped up in junk email was dispatch note, I orderd Monday and it only go dispatched yesterday, not gunna see it till Monday a think

What delivery option did you go for? I ordered on Christmas day but did 2nd class as I wasn't in a hurry for the juice. Still hasn't arrived with me today, nearly a week later. In fact it didn't dispatch until Tuesday

Paid £4.99 for next day courier. It's a shame so many are having issues because in truth, the 4/5 times I've used them this past 12 months they have been great.

Back
Top Bottom