What's new

Secret Santa 2018 discussion.

last year was my 1st my pressy turned up 1-2 weeks before xmas and the better half was open it but i waited until xmas day to open it coz she wanted to know what it was and it was doing her head in not knowing what it was :D can i have a monkey spanker this year :D

last year was my 1st my pressy turned up 1-2 weeks before xmas and the better half was open it but i waited until xmas day to open it coz she wanted to know what it was and it was doing her head in not knowing what it was :D can i have a monkey spanker this year :D

He must of been well organised 1-2 weeks before. I still do all my shopping of the 24th. Then moan like fuck coz there is nothing to buy

He must of been well organised 1-2 weeks before. I still do all my shopping of the 24th. Then moan like fuck coz there is nothing to buy
yeah he or she was dead chuffed with it i was to :) well this year if you get stuck on the 24th there’s allways the BP garage who doesn’t love carnations and some anti freeze on Xmas day :2thumbsup:

Err why. Not registered to partake in the festive frolics.

A mistake,hence why I ask people only to fucking reply in that thread if they are in.I use it for cross referencing names.

hornet.jpg

Back
Top Bottom