POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Secret Santa 2018

Discussion in 'Competitions, Charity, and Give Away's' started by u8myufo, Oct 18, 2018.

1. u8myufo

u8myufo Achiever

Yes you cunts it`s that time of year again :D Don`t look upon it as a competition as such but more a game of pot fucking luck.The old school know the score, but there will be a few who do not,so draw up a chair, or if yer a poor cunt an old bisicuit tin,park yer arse on it,grab a drink and your fave vape and read the fucking rules.Those supping on something more toxic than a cup of tea,you may want to read again before responding,because some of the pm`s I recieve at this time of year take the piss :(

All those Apes that like to get into the festive cheer of things will send their nominated recipient a small gift.and in return,if all goes to plan, he/she will also recieve a small gift.Value wise it`s entirely up to you,but we find out who the tight cunts are at the end of the day anyhow,could you risk being shamed I ask? In all honesty keep it real,what you buy someone will be entirely up to you, something vape related something of a joke or the old favourite of what`s this piece of shit someone sent me will be fine.

1. If you wish to join in then all you have to do is reply in this thread with your user name.

2. Once you have added your name then PM me with your user name and proper name (If your mother was kind enough to give you one),plus your full address.Also add your prefered nicotine strength and liquid type, 50-50 or heavy VG in the likely probability some cunt is going to send you some juice or Jizz.

3.Once you have completed these two (even for a fucking idiot) simple tasks,just sit back and relax.Do not send me pm`s every two fucking minutes asking what the fuck is happening.Once I have sorted all the pairs out,you will all be notified in plenty of time who your recipient will be,along with their preferred nic strength and their addy details.This will give you plenty of time to purchase and wrap up your little gifts of fuck know`s what, and send them off.

4.Please keep this thread for names only,I am not interested in how fucking excited you are about wanting to join in the seasonal fun.All discussions and general bollocks can be talked about in this thread. https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/.../threads/secret-santa-2018-discussion.170879/

#1 u8myufo, Oct 18, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2018
    • Like Like x 7
    • Thank Thank x 2
    • LOL LOL x 2
  2. Sam's Saucy Juice Reviews

I'll start

Sam's SJR

3. mattyk2010

mattyk2010 Veteran

Mattyk2010 can't wait

4. Rob