What's new

Rewickable coils

I've ordered an Ehpro & Naturevape True MTL RTA, based on a load of recommendations around here and also hoping some of that NV coil magic has rubbed off on the tank!

I've ordered some SS316L and Kanthal A1 wire, both at 28 guage. And some labo cotton (someone said it was the go-to for MTL.)

I am determined to find a 2021 MTL solution that beats a 2015 Kanger Aerotank 2 with naturevape coils, lol.

FWIW the v2 berserker delivers some of the best flavour I've experienced and I've seen it about for £20 at the moment. There is a mini one too, I haven't tried that myself but I've heard it's as good as the full size.

A doggystyle clone or a kflite 2019/2021 clone will also give you good flavour and neither is too expensive.

The Ares 2 is a great tank for many reasons, but flavour is not it's strong point IMHO. It's not bad, per se, just not as good as some other tanks.

The True tank is a winner, but it took me a few attempts to get the wicking right.

You think the v2 berserker is significantly better than the True for taste MHL?

You think the v2 berserker is significantly better than the True for taste MHL?
For me most RTAs fall within a pretty standard range for flavour, but when I tried the berserker for the first time it really popped.

Comparatively - I'd give most stock coils 5 or 6 out of 10. Most RTAs 7 or 8. I'd put the True at an 8. And the beserker a 9. So not a massive difference I guess. But if you're looking for flavour I think it would be worth trying.

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...reads/vandy-vape-berserker-v2-mtl-rta.199525/

Back
Top Bottom