What's new

FAO @DeeDee

The best 'Pod' stock coil I own is the Sense Orbit Baby Flavour, Coil Life, Draw activated, and very compact, the draw is smooth and very satisfying, it is my No1 of 2019/2020.
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/pod-systems/sense-orbit-baby-pod.html

The Thinkvape Zeta does give good flavour but Mine is a pile of shit as it autofires from new, others have had issues too.

No2 is the Geekvape Aegis Boost but I think that would be too harsh for her.

If you interested in an AIO then the Artery Nugget 40w is superb with stock coils, more flavour than the Artery Pal 2 etc. as it has a tank with better airflow control.
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/pod-systems/artery-nugget-aio-40w-pod-kit.html
(It's also great with the RBA but needs wicking often).

Ok then, I'm obviously just that special that I'm the only person ever to not want MTL and baccy flavours to stop smoking.

It must be that every other person ever in the history of vaping (excluding me) 100% needs MTL and baccy and any other option is doomed to fail because it's only ever about replication of smoking.

So yeah, get her something with a nice tight draw and fill it with baccy juice and if she says she doesn't like it then slap her arse as punishment for being so very wrong and just force her to keep using it whether she wants to or not - because it's the only right answer.

Chill the fuck out will you please? What you are is the only person on here that seems to feel the need to start an argument in every thread they post in :25:

I tried her on dinner lady mint tobacco. She still coughed a lung up. And yes, I'm still laughing.

What tank was that in? Was it some monster cloud-chucker at 100w? :D

I’m another one that used to smoke menthol cigs, but couldn’t tolerate menthol liquid. Still can’t. My votes go to the Caliburn and the Z-blip thingy to start with.

I've come to the realisation that despite all our experiences she just might have to find her own way.I still believe it should be a dedicated MTL kit but as to the type of coil.juice etc it'll probably be down to trial and error.
Life is the journey not the destination.

Ok then, I'm obviously just that special that I'm the only person ever to not want MTL and baccy flavours to stop smoking.

It must be that every other person ever in the history of vaping (excluding me) 100% needs MTL and baccy and any other option is doomed to fail because it's only ever about replication of smoking.

So yeah, get her something with a nice tight draw and fill it with baccy juice and if she says she doesn't like it then slap her arse as punishment for being so very wrong and just force her to keep using it whether she wants to or not - because it's the only right answer.

Nope your not the only never wanted to MTL i tried once & it was not for me & i cant stand Baccy either !

@3dj you have been given some great advice from these good apes & personaly the zeta is a good option its small & compact & variable, know as for juice only your mrs can decide on that one maybe just a simple fruity juice ? im not the best too give advice seen as iam a marmite lover ;) & found coughing was normal at least for first few days...

@3dj you have been given some great advice from these good apes & personaly the zeta is a good option its small & compact & variable, know as for juice only your mrs can decide on that one maybe just a simple fruity juice ? im not the best too give advice seen as iam a marmite lover ;) & found coughing was normal at least for first few days...
Surely that Marmite lover admittance belongs in the 'Guilty pleasure' thread...lol

I coughed for a few days when I first started vaping. I still vape at about 7 watts maximum with mainly 50/50 liquids.The smoothest liquids I`ve had are House of Liquid. I use their Brasiliero which is tobacco with a taste of coffee. Not cheap though. My wife still smokes but she said if she did stop that would be liquid she would want. Only thing is that vaping makes her cough !!! . Another smooth range is V2. Can`t advise on kit as I`m still using Naturevape.

im going to throw a spanner in

Dunc have you watched how she vapes remember its not a cigarette its a pod tank whatever I see this all the time

"can I try your vape"

"sure you will cough your lung up"

cough cough cough "why am I coughing"

"because its a mod, not a fag"

time and again I watch as they use my mod as a ciggie

small amount nice and easy really low setting has she a favourite taste apart from menthol, like doughnut or custard try that also nic is absorbed in the mouth

Back
Top Bottom