What's new

Cleito 0.4 coils life span

Hi there, question for them Cleito Apes.

Just out of curiosity how long does your 0.4 lasts ?

I vape on it at 55W. I do about a tank and a half maybe 2 a day. It lasted me about two weeks... Well maybe out of excitement I vaped a bit more .... But weren't the coils supposed to last about a month ?

Cheers[emoji100]

I'd say about the same - 2 weeks on average, which is a bit disappointing. What I have found is that these coils aren't very tolerent of flavour changes. There's a lot of cotton in there and because of the length of the coils, a lot of the cotton is quite far away from the coil. When I've changed flavours, it's often taken half a tank for the old flavour to fade and the new one to come through. The coils seem to last a shorter time when you're changing flavour too.

I do have one coil, that I've vaped nothing but Element Fresh Squeeze on, and it's at 3 weeks now and still tastes good.

Let's hope the Cleito RBA comes out soon! :)

The 0.2 im currently using has been going for around 4 weeks, still got life left in it too

Dead in a week. But I'll put 4 tanks a day through it. It's a cracking piece of kit.

Hi there, question for them Cleito Apes.

Just out of curiosity how long does your 0.4 lasts ?

I vape on it at 55W. I do about a tank and a half maybe 2 a day. It lasted me about two weeks... Well maybe out of excitement I vaped a bit more .... But weren't the coils supposed to last about a month ?

Cheers[emoji100]
I'm thinking about getting a cleito, are they any good?

I'm thinking about getting a cleito, are they any good?

I'm not so experienced to say much other than ... I love it .... I really like it.

Had a bad start with wrong mod (too low power, new coil spitting badly) and as my local shop advised me "it performs well (very well) from 50 W to 60 W)"

I love the 0.4 at 55w. I tried the 0.2 and did not like it.... Too much power drain for not so much of a gain.... But that's me, I think is very subjective.

Once you find the right "tuning" it's a nice tank.

I like my cleito but I am finding over 50w I get a burnt taste, around 40-45 its fine though

Been using mine for about 6 days now and love this tank (far better than the Cubis that came in the cuboid kit) I've been getting through about 2 tanks a day at 55w on a 0.4ohm coil and not had to replace it yet. So good I have ordered a spare

Back
Top Bottom