What's new

Aspire Cleito Written Review

Enoch

Achiever
Finally my first impulse buy in Vaping. I didn't need to get this tank but now i have had a a few days vaping on it constantly i can offer my opinions on what could well prove to be the first budget vaping tank on the market.

My first thoughts were that the tank is very shiny and looks really nice. I hated getting my stubby fingers over the glass because it looked fantastic. the tank comes with some rubber covers, a vape band and a .4 and .2 ohm coil supplied. The best way i can approach this review is through good and bad. So on with the good.

First thing i can say about this tank is that it works flawlessly. Not had any issues with it so far, in fact the word consistent comes to mind. the tank system if you don't aready know makes the coil the entire middle part of the tank, so very few parts to connect together. I am finding the flavour at 55W on the .4 coil to be solid and again the word consistent. no dry hits when the tank got low, just solid flavour pretty much after half a tank after a priming, so better than some tanks i have had. the top fill is extremely simple as well, no chambers means you fill up as far as the glass goes, so no chance of flooding the coils by accident like most other top filling tanks. It all screws back in and you are good to go. Vapour production on the .4 coil has been great, plenty Airflow which suits any type of vaper, i actually vape mine 3/4 closed to put that into perspective, every other tank i own it's wide open airflow. The airflow ring is easy to turn to adjust this, which again is a plus point in my eyes. Another relatively unmentioned bonus is the way the glass is, means you can see what coil you have in whilst vaping. No unscrewing it to see what resistance it is, you can literally see it written, very helpful. all in all to round the positives off, the tank performs as well as any and i have not taken it off for rotation since i got it which is a sign of how much i am enjoying it.

Now the bad. The tank is 3.5 mil, not an issue for some people but i prefer bigger. Think i read about an extension so that solves that issue straight away! But yeah, losing that mil or so is an issue for me at least, i hate the thought of having to fill up again! the top fill cap, feels tinny in your hands, which again is a very odd thing to say. there is nothing wrong with the cap, it is as strong as any, but the size of it compared to say the crowns top cap is a lot smaller, just me being pedantic at this point! One thing that does carry over is the drip tip being tiny, it is a sleeve rather than a tip itself. not as much an issue for me but your mouth is basically going to be against the tank, which can get hot without the rubber covers provided which takes the aesthetically pleasing look of the tank away. you can add a drip tip to it, but try it and you'll see why you won't be doing that. Personally not an issue for me though so i can live with that.

so overall, The tank is a quality tank to buy! I really enjoy it, its flaws can be classed at nit picking but there is nothing actually wrong with the tank, good vaping and simple to use. Anything else negative is really just nit picking for the sake of it, especially as i can live with it all considering i already bought it! I can see it being one of my go to tanks in the future, shown by the Crown and atlantis already put to the side. Would i recommend this tank to someone? If it isnt your first tank then yes, for the price (less than 20 pounds!) then there is no reason to really put you off it. If you are looking for your first sub ohm tank, i'd say try before you buy. Beginners at that could well fall in love with the tank but overall the airflow could throw a lot of people who don't get how it works, personally as mentioned nearly closed over is mine and i like them wide open!

Performance 10/10
Vape quality 8/10
Flavour 8/10
Ease of use 10/10
Quality of build 9/10

Overall 9/10

Finally my first impulse buy in Vaping. I didn't need to get this tank but now i have had a a few days vaping on it constantly i can offer my opinions on what could well prove to be the first budget vaping tank on the market.

My first thoughts were that the tank is very shiny and looks really nice. I hated getting my stubby fingers over the glass because it looked fantastic. the tank comes with some rubber covers, a vape band and a .4 and .2 ohm coil supplied. The best way i can approach this review is through good and bad. So on with the good.

First thing i can say about this tank is that it works flawlessly. Not had any issues with it so far, in fact the word consistent comes to mind. the tank system if you don't aready know makes the coil the entire middle part of the tank, so very few parts to connect together. I am finding the flavour at 55W on the .4 coil to be solid and again the word consistent. no dry hits when the tank got low, just solid flavour pretty much after half a tank after a priming, so better than some tanks i have had. the top fill is extremely simple as well, no chambers means you fill up as far as the glass goes, so no chance of flooding the coils by accident like most other top filling tanks. It all screws back in and you are good to go. Vapour production on the .4 coil has been great, plenty Airflow which suits any type of vaper, i actually vape mine 3/4 closed to put that into perspective, every other tank i own it's wide open airflow. The airflow ring is easy to turn to adjust this, which again is a plus point in my eyes. Another relatively unmentioned bonus is the way the glass is, means you can see what coil you have in whilst vaping. No unscrewing it to see what resistance it is, you can literally see it written, very helpful. all in all to round the positives off, the tank performs as well as any and i have not taken it off for rotation since i got it which is a sign of how much i am enjoying it.

Now the bad. The tank is 3.5 mil, not an issue for some people but i prefer bigger. Think i read about an extension so that solves that issue straight away! But yeah, losing that mil or so is an issue for me at least, i hate the thought of having to fill up again! the top fill cap, feels tinny in your hands, which again is a very odd thing to say. there is nothing wrong with the cap, it is as strong as any, but the size of it compared to say the crowns top cap is a lot smaller, just me being pedantic at this point! One thing that does carry over is the drip tip being tiny, it is a sleeve rather than a tip itself. not as much an issue for me but your mouth is basically going to be against the tank, which can get hot without the rubber covers provided which takes the aesthetically pleasing look of the tank away. you can add a drip tip to it, but try it and you'll see why you won't be doing that. Personally not an issue for me though so i can live with that.

so overall, The tank is a quality tank to buy! I really enjoy it, its flaws can be classed at nit picking but there is nothing actually wrong with the tank, good vaping and simple to use. Anything else negative is really just nit picking for the sake of it, especially as i can live with it all considering i already bought it! I can see it being one of my go to tanks in the future, shown by the Crown and atlantis already put to the side. Would i recommend this tank to someone? If it isnt your first tank then yes, for the price (less than 20 pounds!) then there is no reason to really put you off it. If you are looking for your first sub ohm tank, i'd say try before you buy. Beginners at that could well fall in love with the tank but overall the airflow could throw a lot of people who don't get how it works, personally as mentioned nearly closed over is mine and i like them wide open!

Performance 10/10
Vape quality 8/10
Flavour 8/10
Ease of use 10/10
Quality of build 9/10

Overall 9/10
another added to my growing list of wanted tanks thanks for the review x

another added to my growing list of wanted tanks thanks for the review x

no problem.

follow up from above review. A tiny bit of liquid seems to leak out my tankand goes under the tank. No idea why, and it doesnt pour out, just when taking tanks off i need to wipe underneath it.

Tank has been my all day tank now, havent gone near my crown or atlantis since i last bought coils 2 weeks ago, and my current coil is over 2 weeks old now and still going.

and finally, there isn't much difference between the .4 and .2 coils at all. I prefer the crown at 75w and yet i can vape 55w with the cleito. so saves you a tiny bit of battery life :-)

I love my Cleito, I bought it as an add on to my little Pico, but have found it being the stock coil tank I find myself reaching for.
I love my crown, however I've had some naff coils which has really put my off.
The kanger subtank, just isn't airy enough for me, dabbling with getting some of the higher ohm coils and using it for a stealth MTL for out and about

Back
Top Bottom