POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

CBD users why?

Discussion in 'CBD' started by ReservedCBD, Mar 21, 2019.

1. Rob

Rob Administrator Staff Member

But DO please note the date when I wrote the above thread :) Things........... and particularly CBD has changed a lot since then :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. ReservedCBD

ReservedCBD Postman

I’ll have a read through, indeed it has changed! Things like turpenes, cbg, etc has come out to play now so it will be changing more and hopefully for the better too! I’ll have a read now and thanks for sharing :D

3. skinku

skinku Achiever

As posted on the competition thread I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Cyclical Vomiting Syndrome and depression so I can imagine benefits for pain relief, quality of sleep and anxiety amongst other symptoms.

4. andi52

andi52 Achiever

Easier for me to post a pic, I use cbd (and other variants) to deal with this:

back2.jpg

5. nordelen

nordelen Achiever

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll take a look at that site later.

• Like Like x 1
  6. ReservedCBD

ReservedCBD Postman

I’m not a medical doctor or any doctor, is it the spine I’m looking at there if so ouch! Hope you find comfort & all the best.

7. Cbdvapegenius

Cbdvapegenius New Member

CBD products are good to use and cure the anxiety problems. I have seen a lot of reviews of CBD users regarding their CBD experience. Everyone said this is an amazing product for our health.

#17 Cbdvapegenius, May 10, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2019
  8. zouzounaki

zouzounaki Legend

Thanks CBDbot.

• LOL LOL x 2
  9. Sravani75

Sravani75 Member

CBD is the best cure for anxiety and depression. I have also read various case studies which proved that CBD helps in curing for anxiety and depression. If you are using the CBD for the first time, then check for the reviews on various brands. From my research, I have come across a few brands of CBD which cures the best. Those brands are nuleaf naturals, hemp bombs, pure kana etc. You can check discounts on nuleaf naturals, hemp bombs and also various brands. Most of the people take a backward step in buying as CBD is costly, so if you check for the various discount codes and coupons then you can save your penny. You can find numerous coupons on various brands of CBD, you need to check the best one where you get the maximum discounts.

10. mick brown

mick brown Achiever

Does CBD really help you sleep then ? It usually takes me 3 hrs or so to nod off so sometimes I only get 3 hrs sleep a night. I've been like that for atleast 15 year's.