What's new

Ijoy Capo 216 Squonk Kit. £34.99 delivered

Great price as it's even got the 20700 batteries, everything you need and the atty is pretty good to get you started.

I did a review that went down as well as a lead balloon but here's my opinions on it:

I shoved on the excellent SQUONK RDTA (not the SRDA).

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...-capo-216-kit-plus-squonk-rdta-review.164773/

Ha - I read your review this morning and was meant to link it here. Sorry!

Am tempted by this, we were chatting about the Niagara the other day but I decided against it. Seems perfect for my needs but can't justify the cost for something I don't really need!

I got this myself and have been quite impressed with it. The mod works very well and I've had no issues with the squonk side of it,with no leaks internally.

The bottle isn't the best although it is still usable. The black bottle is a plastic one as opposed to a silicon variety but it's still going strong after 6 months. The translucent bottle lasted just a month when it got a pin hole in the side!

The screen is far too dim for trying to read the display outdoors but otherwise it is clearly laid out. Considering it takes 2 batteries and a squonk bottle, it is surprisingly comfortable in the hand and not as heavy as you would expect.

The SRDA is the biggest surprise for me. It works very well indeed and the coils last for a long time. I'm still using the same one that came with it! I do have 2 SRDA's that I swap and change but that's still impressive. Every week, I take out the cotton, dry burn the coils and rewick with new cotton and away we go again. The flavour from this is also very good, punchy and clean. The non replaceable coil puts some people off it but once you've dry burned the coil and rewicked it a few times then you realise that it actually works.

£35 is a bargain in my opinion provided you accept the negatives!

I still use my Capo 216 daily but it's not the best to take out due to it's size, but if that's not an issue for you then it's a better deal than the Niagara, the quality isn't great but it's functional and does the job, plus it has TC mode, I prefer my wattage only Niagara but the Capo 216 is a bargain at this price and I would snap one up if I hadn't already got one.

I still use my Capo 216 daily but it's not the best to take out due to it's size, but if that's not an issue for you then it's a better deal than the Niagara, the quality isn't great but it's functional and does the job, plus it has TC mode, I prefer my wattage only Niagara but the Capo 216 is a bargain at this price and I would snap one up if I hadn't already got one.

Oh go on then. Order placed.

Back
Top Bottom