What's new

Paraxu, Manabush

ZendeR

Postman
Been away from the purple nectar for a while. Had fine mtl vapes with 1111, navy cut, nokomis, black mamba and various delicious pf Vapes. Tonight I cleaned and rewicked the Prime and out came the Paraxu again. After no more than a couple of weeks it's like vaping it for the first time again! This is by far the most unique and extraordinary juice I have ever tasted. It's just special and complex and tingles my taste buds like nothing else. If you haven't tried it, you must. And don't be put off by the "tobacco" label. This is so much more than that. There's rose and fig and dark tobacco and a sweetness that is not sugary or buiscuity but just delicious.

This is not a review. If you want two finely crafted ones by people who know what they're talking about:
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...id-reviews/threads/paradisical-paraxu.155802/

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...iquid-reviews/threads/indigene-paraxu.155283/

If you mtl, do yourself a favour: get on the Paraxu train! You'll wonder why you left it so long..

Been away from the purple nectar for a while. Had fine mtl vapes with 1111, navy cut, nokomis, black mamba and various delicious pf Vapes. Tonight I cleaned and rewicked the Prime and out came the Paraxu again. After no more than a couple of weeks it's like vaping it for the first time again! This is by far the most unique and extraordinary juice I have ever tasted. It's just special and complex and tingles my taste buds like nothing else. If you haven't tried it, you must. And don't be put off by the "tobacco" label. This is so much more than that. There's rose and fig and dark tobacco and a sweetness that is not sugary or buiscuity but just delicious.

This is not a review. If you want two finely crafted ones by people who know what they're talking about:
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...id-reviews/threads/paradisical-paraxu.155802/

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...iquid-reviews/threads/indigene-paraxu.155283/

If you mtl, do yourself a favour: get on the Paraxu train! You'll wonder why you left it so long..
It is a work of genius. My prime is always loaded with it these day's.

I try to save it for special occasions but lots of days are special lately [emoji1]
ParaXu is a gift to yourself

I try to save it for special occasions but lots of days are special lately [emoji1]
ParaXu is a gift to yourself
The only downside with the tamahaak range seems to be that the manabush and druids boy's nailed the tobacco so well that it actually leaves a tobacco note in the air which some disagree with but that's how spot on it is.
Definitely one I recommend to the new vaper who wants a real tobacco style vape.
And again paraXu is something else. Genuinely a flavour of it's own in a world of vape juice that seems to be based on kids sweets.

The only downside with the tamahaak range seems to be that the manabush and druids boy's nailed the tobacco so well that it actually leaves a tobacco note in the air which some disagree with but that's how spot on it is.
Definitely one I recommend to the new vaper who wants a real tobacco style vape.
And again paraXu is something else. Genuinely a flavour of it's own in a world of vape juice that seems to be based on kids sweets.
Absolutely. Although the missus doesn't mind Paraxu in the air so much. It reminds her of pot-pourri for some reason :D Rob described it as a very adult tobacco flavour and I think that's just right. Can't wait to see what will spawn from this collaboration next :sinister:

Will have to check this out. I’m currently on the Coyote & a couple of the 11 11 range, but this sounds interesting.

I ADV. Nakomis and have tried every flavour in the manabush range and moved onto the Indigéne range I tried it but did not like it at all..it was far too strong in tobacco to dark and Turkish for me you could tell it was a quality juice but just not for me.

Not to just jump on the Paraxu love bus (although it is an amazingly unique and delicious juice, and NEVER out of my circulation), I'd like to spread a bit of love for Kona Paka too. Notwithstanding the fact that thanks to my two year old daughter, I can't avoid calling it Makka Pakka, it is the first coffee tinged juice that I've ever had that tastes of coffee. And not a sugary sweet latte, either, a proper cup of espresso. With the tobacco flavour, it really is almost like having a coffee and a fag after a nice meal, a pleasure that was mostly snatched away in 2007 and then lost to me forever in 2011.

Last edited:
Not to just jump on the Paraxu love bus (although it is an amazingly unique and delicious juice, and NEVER out of my circulation), I'd like to spread a bit of love for Kona Paka too. Notwithstanding the fact that thanks to my two year old daughter, I can't avoid calling it Makka Pakka, it is the first coffee tinged juice that I've ever had that tastes of coffee. And not a sugary sweet latte, either, a proper cup of espresso. With the tobacco flavour, it really is almost like having a coffee and a fag after a nice meal, a pleasure that was mostly snatched away in 2007 and then lost to me forever in 2011.

Kona Parka was my fave until I tried Omusa

Back
Top Bottom