What's new

Heron clone?

I would personally rather part with my Spica or Dvarw before I would sell my Herons. They are big and heavy but just simply perfect: easy to build, wick, any (no real DL of course) airflow you like and never ever leaks.
I don’t think the Hastur mini is on par.
They do look best on tubes or the kind of Stealth mod @eyeballkid linked, like the Smoant Knight, COV Wraith etc.

I don’t know what pay it forward even means. I’m starting to realise I must lead quite a sheltered existence.

I don’t know what pay it forward even means. I’m starting to realise I must lead quite a sheltered existence.
In another dimension, you put up the heron with the implication that whoever takes it replaces it with something else, that somebody else can take, and replace with something else ad infinitum.
Meanwhile, in this plane of existence, you put it up and then Herbert says "Thanks, I'll take that and I'll offer half a bottle of Pizza flavour juice that I found in the back of my cupboard"
And then it breaks down.

How does the phrase even make sense? Why not just say: pass it on?

edit: maybe I get it, I suspect it’s an american phrase. What’s with all the american phrases in use here? ffs bunch a butthurt mothafuckin snowflake ass bitches. golly gee.

How does the phrase even make sense? Why not just say: pass it on?

edit: maybe I get it, I suspect it’s an american phrase. What’s with all the american phrases in use here? ffs bunch a butthurt mothafuckin snowflake ass bitches. golly gee.
I blame it on this piece of utter shite.
upload_2018-10-23_9-25-28.png

I am so ashamed I bought an original Heron a while back but have yet to use it.
I think it's the pressure of expectation.
Bad unmotivated listless Skinku.
I do have a v2 and it is loose but very good for me, bad for the blocked straw suckers.

I am so ashamed I bought an original Heron a while back but have yet to use it.
I think it's the pressure of expectation.
Bad unmotivated listless Skinku.
I do have a v2 and it is loose but very good for me, bad for the blocked straw suckers.
It'd be a shame to leave it laying around, if you ask me. Tell you what, I'll take it off your hands if you like....

Back
Top Bottom