What's new

Everytime you mention PIF - Merino-Teflon wee's on a kitten

ZT

Super Moderator
Staff member
So it is with great joy .. I mean sadness that we the admin team/illuminati/military Junta have taken the extreme right wing facist stance (with I will freely admit - me firmly in the place of Dictator on this issue - all hail our dark Führer Pete Murphy) of no longer allowing PIF threads on this forum.

pete.jpg

They create a living virtual reality of angst for the admin team and tears before bedtime for the participants, they are for want of a better term PIFfle.

PIF is no longer allowed on this forum. The PIF has been rescinded. Pif Paf Poof!

Im sure some will cry "Nazi scum!" and you would be right! but hey ho, frankly .. if you don't like it .. you can just PIF off :)

At the risk of immediately falling foul of the new ruling, but maybe as a sacrificial lamb to spare others the same fate... wtf is a PIF?

Two pifs and he poo's on one?

He's already balls deep in old piddles already......

shame as a good idea in principle.
It's as though the admin on here have a life outside of this forum

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

At the risk of immediately falling foul of the new ruling, but maybe as a sacrificial lamb to spare others the same fate... wtf is a PIF?

PIFin idiot

are you taking the PIF?

etc

Pay It Forwards.

Seemed like a den of iniquity to me...

Two pifs and he poo's on one?

He's already balls deep in old piddles already......

there have in this forums history been many pifs ... all have gone horribly wrong .. to a man

No! Pet industry federation? pissed inebriated feckers? give a clue!

it relies on the good will and loveliness of humanity to work

its doomed from the get go

Back
Top Bottom