What's new

Dvarw rta coppervape

As for the chimney section coming off when you open it to fill it up, that’s not really a problem. You just fill it and screw the thing back together again. If that bit come off with the top it actually means you can get a wee bit more liquid in it.

I've been using the tank I fitted with the 1mm insert for a few day's exclusively and today picked up the standard 1.2mm tank and it feels like vaping through a vast chasm, lol.
Gonna have to bloody change it now.

I had been on the 1mm for the last week or so, after a few days found it too tight and had to go the other way! :D

I had been on the 1mm for the last week or so, after a few days found it too tight and had to go the other way! :D
I think that flexibility is what is keeping this tank relevant.
You can genuinely hard set the airflow in to your preferences.
With airflow control you tend to just adjust the speed in which the airflow runs over your coil but with the dvarw you can find and set what works for you. The rest you instinctively do with your draw style.
Funny I had to reduce the airflow size on the strike the other day too, just to match the dvarw.
It forces you to spend some time with the airflow choices due to being a pain to change (compared to an airflow ring). So you get to find the finer nuances within that airflow.
Very good indeed.

If you look on the khw site it gives a list of some juices and that will crack the tank
thanks for that i expect that the original is made off better quality material than the cooervape i cracked the altum coloured one

I always look at the reviews on fasttech and discussions and base purchases on that. I think it’s a false economy paying more for the sxk ones sometimes. My cheapo no name prime has been perfect for a tenner.

I think that flexibility is what is keeping this tank relevant.
You can genuinely hard set the airflow in to your preferences.
With airflow control you tend to just adjust the speed in which the airflow runs over your coil but with the dvarw you can find and set what works for you. The rest you instinctively do with your draw style.
Funny I had to reduce the airflow size on the strike the other day too, just to match the dvarw.
It forces you to spend some time with the airflow choices due to being a pain to change (compared to an airflow ring). So you get to find the finer nuances within that airflow.
Very good indeed.

Very well put.

Day 2 with the Dvarw MT and its been improved slightly. A shorter drip tip was the most obvious thing it needed and now on a 2mm build (previously 2.5 and 3.0).

Its not leaking or gurgling now surprisingly as I didnt put much cotton at all. About 1cm tail and used the dam method at the wick holes. I also swapped out the reducer for the slighty smaller one and now its too tight, the standard one included was near perfect so will swap that back in next build.

Still think a glass tank and maybe threading on the chimney sections would be better design. Also thanks to the tip here I just screw the deck back in without the fiddly process of grabbing that top part out.

Back
Top Bottom