What's new

Digiflavor Z1 SBS Kit Siren 3

I quite like it, as it goes. Always charge batteries externally so the USB wouldn't bother me. I'd probably dump the tank (or buy without) though. :)

Interesting opinions, I have been dying to get my hands on one since I saw the previews, the USB port location doesn't bother me either as I charge my batteries in a charger but the top cap looks like it might be a bugger according to DJLSB's review.

It might be my early days Smok pedigree but the style really appeals to me.

I've hopefully got one of these coming for review. Looks a nice mod and I'm getting more into MTL recently so the tank would suit me as I've never tried any of the Sirens.

@Crewella hold off buying one for now. :)

Got one, reviewed it, LOVE it, I've ended up popping the gopping chimney back onto since and strangely enjoying it, there's something industrial about it, I picture it belching out Co2

https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/mods/digiflavor-z1-sbs-kit-with-siren-3-gta.html

Digiflavor_Z1_Siren_3_Kit-5.jpg

How do you think it compares to the Siren and Siren 2? ... I hate the mod but I'm prepared to give the tank a chance as I really liked the original.

The Siren is all new to me so I can't compare, DJLsb reckons it's pretty much the same as the V2, either way, I wouldn't say it's ground breaking or amazing, but it's in my current top 5 and more than happy to keep it paired with the mod.

I think the siren 3 looks a little easier to install the coil, but both of em r backwards to all my other decks (even the geekvapes) Little bit of a pain. Wish they would just put posts on all for corners.

The kit looks amazing, i just cant do the low fire button and the bottom usb, so oh well.

I think the silver and shell look the nicest, but i think stabwood might take a fall better

The Siren is all new to me so I can't compare, DJLsb reckons it's pretty much the same as the V2, either way, I wouldn't say it's ground breaking or amazing, but it's in my current top 5 and more than happy to keep it paired with the mod.

Cheers, I thought the v2 was a disappointment after the original, so that's useful. :)

Back
Top Bottom