What's new

thinking of mixing

kymru

Postman
would it be better to start with Premixed Nicotine Bases or go with seperate VG, PG and Nic?

i am thinking of starting with some one shot concentrates, bit like *CONCENTRATE ONLY* Banana Bondage

i have never mixed before so i am looking for the cheapest way to mess up to begin with

I'd go with seperate VG, PG and nic as this gives you the most versatility.

For instance; if you use premixed 3mg 30/70 base and a one shot concentrate needs 20%, your nic will go down and PG will go up considerably.

would it be better to start with Premixed Nicotine Bases or go with seperate VG, PG and Nic?

i am thinking of starting with some one shot concentrates, bit like *CONCENTRATE ONLY* Banana Bondage

i have never mixed before so i am looking for the cheapest way to mess up to begin with
As tomtactix says above, if you want the CHEAPEST way , then VG Pg and nic purchased seperatly is the way to go. I would suggest though that you make a very small mix ( say 10- 20 ml total mix ) the first time, as if you mess up , then you wont have wasted much concentrate and money of course and can then try again to get your prefered mix right. Hope that helps and all the best with your diy.

If you are going ahead with DIY, I would advise you to buy some nic while you still can (TPD) Everything Liquid and Darkstar are good quality at keen prices and they still have stock

I would advise separate, it's not much harder to add the separate bottles and it ensure you get the right ratios of pg-vg-nic

One shots are a fabulous place to start and with the rise of so many juice vendors switching to concentrates, I'd say it is the only silver lining of the TPD.

Start with small batches of 10ml to minimise waste.

And get yourself some scales and mix by weight. They need to go down to 0.01 grams

That's what I am doing, buying no pre mix stuff. Still stucked on the choice of concentrates ... help , see my post here ?

Hey mate, not sure if you've already ordered all your supplies - but if you want an extremely easy way to knock up a big batch of popular recipe juices, these guys are worth a look: http://flavour-boss.co.uk/product-category/recipes/boss-shots

Basically, they send you either a 500ml or a 1 litre bottle (depending on what you choose and pay for) with the one shot premixed and inside for you. All you do is add your nic and top up with VG or just top up with a premixed base if that's what you opted for.

I have a feeling someone will or already has bashed these guys on these forums before about stealing other people's popular recipes/clones, but meh, the price is reasonable and it's dead quick so I can't say I'm particularly bothered.

Back
Top Bottom