What's new

Max VG liquid

CeeMee

Postman
Hi, I'm just starting out and I would like to make a max VG mix with either no or very light flavouring. I understand AG is the thing to get but do I need to get distilled water or VG as well? I've ordered nicotine (20mg) and a simple flavour to start with (plain old apple), what would be the best ratios to end up with a usable mix at 6mg?

I'm using a Smok V8 Baby with the 0.15ohm coil if that makes a difference.

Total newbie here so please be kind :)

Just cut this from https://www.totallywicked-eliquid.co.uk/e-liquid-help-support

You should just be able to use AG as its already a diluted form of VG.

What is e-liquid?
E-liquid is the liquid that fuels an electronic cigarette. It consists of three parts: the nicotine solution, the flavour and the diluent. These three parts create the vapour that is exhaled to mimic the smoke that you would see if you were to smoke traditional cigarettes.

Nicotine: One of the stimulatants and addictive substances found in cigarettes. Remember though, nicotine is not the dangerous componant of cigarettes. Nicotine when used at the current strength is safe to vape. We strive to provide the best possible quality nicotine bases for our fluids. In our UK or USA produced fluids or our mix your own Nicotine solution, we only use UK manufactured Pharmaceutical grade nicotine. Indeed, we were the first company in 2009, to offer customers UK and USA sourced and manufactured e-liquid.

What-is-E-liquid.jpg

Diluent: The second ingredient to make up e-liquid is the diluent. The diluent performs two functions. Firstly, it is added to dilute the mixture of nicotine and flavours to the desired strength and secondly it provides the constituent that produces the vapour. The vapour is inhaled and transports both the flavour and nicotine from the e-cig to the user. All our diluents are high quality food grade. The common diluents used in our products are:

Propylene Glycol (PG): Helps to produce what we refer to as the 'throat hit' in combination with nicotine and flavours. As a guide, our pre-mixed e-liquids contain a range of between 50% and 80% PG.

Vegetable Glycerine (VG):
Enhances vapour production, and adds a little sweetness and smoothness to the e-liquid.

Aqueous Glycerine (AG):
Vegetable Glycerine has a very thick consistency and in some tank systems can prevent the flow of e-liquid to the coil causing it to burn. To prevent this, a small quantity of de-ionised water is added to 'thin' the VG this is the basic difference between AG and VG. Our AG is ready mixed to the correct consistency for your convenience, its vaping properties are the same as VG.

What Bobcat said.

You might prefer to mix in the DW yourself, next time. !0% DW (which is standard amount in AG) is fine for me, but not necessaril y for you, cos your kit is totally different from you.

Also, once you mix in all your other ingredients, what % of DW do have then? and will it be right ratio? in any case you definitely need to add a lot of VG (and nore DW , very likely) to get it down to 6mg.
I'm sure we have a mixing calculator on this site somewhere.

I'd advise being cautious with the DW. It's dead easy to add a bit more if you find the juice a bit too thick, and that won't significantky alter your nic conconcentration or anything. But you can't go the other way so easily.

BTW your appearance on POTV has inspired me to finally get off my arse (or rather on it, if we're gonna be literal) and make this thread . (I've been thinking about it for some considerable time)

Some of those flavourings have no ingredients whatsoever, besides the concentrated exrtract. Some have VG added. Sone have traces of alcohol, or what have- you. It ought to be easy to find something that won't set off your allergies ;) Or at least to identify the culprit, if they do
https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/.../list-of-pg-free-flavour-concentrates.143606/

Back
Top Bottom