What's new

List of PG-free Flavour Concentrates.

jay2

Postman
I’ve made this thread because it can be insanely hard for your average ape (or anybody else) to pick out the PG-free flavours from the dense jungle of flavours on the market. And some of us really do need PG-free. I’ll update this thread, at intervals, as new information comes in. I’ll also add a few notes on each brand, as and when I find the spare time. Please regard this thread as a work-in-progress.

Below, you will find some brands of comncentrate that are completely PG-free across the range. Others offer a discrete PG-range Some of these are available from UK suppliers, some are not. Notes on vendors etc. follow (2nd post on this thread)

Fortunately, these PG-free brands include some of the most highly-regarded concentrates out there and they are widely used by “premium” juice manufacturers

Some of these flavours are highly potent and also require a long steep to bring out the flavour. Others fall into into Shake-and-Vape category, but often do need a few days steep if you’re making a 100VG liquid

Some brands make some PG-free concentrates as well as PG-based concentrates , all jumbled together. I will I also note these brands for the sake of variety, but I’ve found them to be a bit of a minefied, and often tedious in the extreme, trying to pick out the PG-free flavours from their websites. Iif somebody else wants to supply a list of these specific flavours , I’d be grateful.

Where a company makes PG versions of the same flavours, you have to be wary and be sure you purchase the right version. This isn’t helped by all-too-common labelling errors . I’ve had to take one company’s word for it that they really did send me the right version, despite it saying “Propylene glycol” on the ingredient list ! This was all-too-credible, given that , coincidentally, another company had just simultaneously sent me a bottle of pure distilled water which listed PG as an ingredient!

On another occasion I was sent the PG version of a Kandi-Hed flavour, by mistake. But seeing as it came bundled woth four other flavours as a freebie, I really don’t feel inclined to grumble about that. Point is: if it matters, check carefully! Packers are human.

Completely PG-free Brands:

Angel’s Touch (UK!). Not concentrated . S &V . recommended usage 15%

Medicine Flower (USA) . Extremely potent. Recommended usage: less than 1%.

Hangsen (China) (reputedly PG-free. I couldn’t find confirmation of this on their website. Please note that their eliquids are not necessarily PG-free, just the flavour concentrates)

Lotus Flower (USA) (Medicine Flower in 5ml bottles)

Botanic Elixer (UK!) (1:9 dilutions of Medicine Flower in VG)

Nature’s Flavors(USA) highly concentrated – only some of their flavour ranges are suitable for vaping- see notes below

Northwest Flavors (USA). (These are Real Flavors, VG rebranded)

Real Flavors (USA)(available in two ranges Super Concentrate – recommended usage up to 2-5% and VG- recommended usage up to 12.5 % , both PG-free)

Nude Nicotine (USA)

Brands with discrete PG-free ranges :

Kandi Hed (UK!) Not concentrated . S &V . recommended usage 20%

Flavormonks (Belgium) Not concentrated . S &V . recommended usage 20%

Brands with a a smattering of PG-free flavours:

One-on-One *

Capella

* I've found a handy list of OoO flavours here on their website , here. As you see , the VG flavours are few and far between and many of them have PG counterparts. Proceed with caution,

Last edited:
UK Vendors:

Rainbow Vapes: near-complete range of Real Flavors Super Concentrate, cheaper than the USA sites! They also have stocks of the less concentrated Real Flavors VG. Some of their other flavours might be PG-free but at present, they don’t provide enough info to enable you to pick out the PG-free flavors.

Vapour Depot: the only stockist of Botanic Elixir (their own brand) . They also do a some other PG-free , gathered together under this tab...huh? where's the tab gone! Well they've either redisgned the site or I'm blind. Happy hunting! and if you find a link to all the PG-free flavours, let me know!
Oh! don't forget POTV10 discount code for 10% off ( I forgot to use that, myself, last time I ordered from them )

Just Vape 24/7 (now known as Just Flavours 247, it seems) the only stockist of Angel’s Touch (their own brand), Kandi Hed is also their own brand.

Raw Living: not a vape store, but just about the only UK merchant offering a range of Medicine Flower concentrates (you might find one or two others on Amazon)

Chef’s Vapour/ Chef's Flavours had quite a number of VG-based PG-free concentrates when I last had dealings with them. Presently, these seem to be either absent or lost in the crowd. If you can find them, post below (nope sorry, I’m not offering any prizes)

Other Vendors (offering shipping to UK)

Flavormonks (Belgium) (link to their VG range) own brand only

Gremlin DIY (USA) complete range of Real Flavors , remarkably cheap. Accepts Paypal!

Medicine Flower (USA) own brand only

Nature's Flavors (USA) own brand only... but the range is huge! See notes below for guidance.

Nude Nicotine (USA) own brand only

Real Flavors (USA) own brand only...but enormous range

Last edited:
nabbed by OP for further info
(I've no specific plans for this space. I'm just optimistic enough to anticipate overspill, and pessimistic enough to think I've probably forgotten to make space for something-or other)

Last edited:
Thanks for this @jay2! I'd been building up my own (small) list, but yours is very comprehensive [emoji106] [emoji4]

Thanks for this @jay2! I'd been building up my own (small) list, but yours is very comprehensive [emoji106] [emoji4]
yw :) . If you find anything not on the list yet, I'm totally open to making it even more comprehensive. Indeed I'm hopng that the list will just get longer and longer .

I've just run across another UK stockist of Real Flavors (VG) : Wizard Vapes ofbut can't seem to find a review of them , or anything . I found that rwo peole had started threads about then here...and not a single ape could be arsed with answering! Doesn't seem to bode well! I'd like to add them to the list, but would first prefer some reassurancer that they're kosher. Any info, anyone?

On a side note, have you tried Solubarôme's PGV (vegetable based PG) @jay2?
Details here (in French, open with Chrome for auto Google translation): https://www.solubarome.fr/boutique/base-vegetale/1172-base-diy-100-pg-vegetal.html

I'm wondering whether coming from a veg source rather than a petrochemical one would make a difference to my sensitivity/allergy to PG. It might be worth an experiment on myself if it hasn't been tried before -- tho they're on holiday at the moment [emoji4]

Does anyone else have any experience with it?

@cindy99 First I've heard of that! Not sure I want to try it, but will be very intersested to hear of others' experiences.

Back
Top Bottom