What's new

Can i Mix Those two?

To get 100ml of 4mg base you would add 5.56ml of the nicotine to 94.44ml of the VG.

If you go onto your phone or even on the internet and look up DIY juice calculator there is few out there and all seem good! if your flavouring profile going to be 20% pg base and your nic vg base it will come out 80/20 so be no need for pg if you want 70/30 then would have to add 10% pg to the ratio.. anyway if you go find a calculator online, it will ask you to put the following in.

Size bottle - so say going make 100ml you will put 100ml
Nicotine Base - VG or PG based and what strength ( you put 7.2% )
Desired Strength - so if want to make 3mg you put ( 0.3mg ) or if you want it higher like 12mg you will put 1.2mg
Flavouring Percentage - if you want a strong flavour usually 20% even tho i don't recommend it highly as with steeping it become stronger anyways, so i would aim for around 15.5% to 17%
It will then ask for what VG/PG ratio you want it ... so say want 70/30 it will tell you!

once you click add it will tell you how many ml of everything you need or drops!
Cant really go wrong, Just make sure you get some disposable syringes and don't mix them together use one for each one! And ensure you dispose of the nicotine syringes carefully and you use latex gloves as you don't want that on your hands!
ensure you do it in a clean place and once done give it a good shake and then take the lid of place in hot but not scolding water and let it air till the water cold! once it is cold put the lid back on and one good last shake and place it into a dark cupboard! some flavourings you can vape right away with shake and vape such as fruits but custards and creams you have to let them steep for at least 2 weeks!

hope this helps !

There's no point mixing a base until you know what percentage flavouring you're going to use.

Back
Top Bottom