What's new

Anyone want to mix with me

Me too. Good fun.

Ok, so I've made 9.5ml of fucking cream base :D and I figure use it at 25% of its usual strength in the mix to hopefully provide smoothness and body while still allowing the toffees to dominate. I was going to go 5% on the English toffee but I figure give it a chance as the star player and try to go a bit bold on the caramel mix in general. Better and easier to cut back for any revisions than find yourself vaping a weak ass first attempt, I find.
I'm adding a little sucralose. It probably doesn't need it but what the hell, it's a sweet. Shouldn't be in danger of being anywhere close to sickly sweet.
Anyway, I'll try this "Can't Mix For Toffee".

View attachment 121842

Interesting. So if I want to make a 10ml concentrate of those flavours ... ;)

Great idea
Going on your flavours I would try?

Van Custard 3%
Dulce de leche 5%
Butter cream 4%
Butterscotch ripple 8%
English toffee LA 3%
Sweetener 1%

Let me know what you think?

First off if I go quite for a couple of days it's because of work, my son and life in general lol
Ok so I've knocked up my original recipe which I'm concenplating a few tweeks. I've just ordered brown sugar as @Canderwood has mentioned and I might add in another toffee like LA English toffee or FW butter toffee.
@Mr Numpty youmix I'll get this one done to try soon as I've got the brown sugar and I'll just have to stick with your 3% original caramel subbing out the FA caramel with me not having it. The cream base is bang on and looking in my favourites on ELR I have mixed by Ckemist. I have all the flavours for the base but now my problem is after reading that head fuck of a thread on the percentage of the cream base, felt like I needed a PhD in Maths. So @Mr Numpty I use ELR and the cream base is on there so where do I go from there?? Do I make the cream base up as a concentrate so it's stored as a one shot flavour then add the percentage I want in the recipe? ?
Please note I have just finished a 12hr shift I will be confused easily [emoji12]

My recipe
Screenshot_2017-03-22-17-37-45.png

@Mr Numpty youmix I'll get this one done to try soon as I've got the brown sugar and I'll just have to stick with your 3% original caramel subbing out the FA caramel with me not having it. The cream base is bang on and looking in my favourites on ELR I have mixed by Ckemist. I have all the flavours for the base but now my problem is after reading that head fuck of a thread on the percentage of the cream base, felt like I needed a PhD in Maths. So @Mr Numpty I use ELR and the cream base is on there so where do I go from there?? Do I make the cream base up as a concentrate so it's stored as a one shot flavour then add the percentage I want in the recipe? ?
[emoji12]
Yes just make 9.5ml of concentrate by using:
TFA Bavarian Cream - 4ml
FA Fresh Cream - 1ml
TFA Marshmallow - 0.5ml
CAP Vanilla Custard V1 - 2ml
TFA Vanilla Swirl - 2ml
... and use it as a concentrate at whatever % you choose. I used 2.5% in my recipe. I'll let you know how well or otherwise it comes through in the mix in a day or three.

First batch done next @MrNumpty version
I seriously wouldn't mix my version as yet. It's just a blind test mix which will most likely need tweaking or scrapping. Feel free of course but it might be wiser to let me test and report back on it first.

I seriously wouldn't mix my version as yet. It's just a blind test mix which will most likely need tweaking or scrapping. Feel free of course but it might be wiser to let me test and report back on it first.
Noooo no no were mixing together and blind mixes are where we start, if it goes in the bin so what we start again or we can all tweek mine, yours and anyone else getting in on it

Yes just make 9.5ml of concentrate by using:
TFA Bavarian Cream - 4ml
FA Fresh Cream - 1ml
TFA Marshmallow - 0.5ml
CAP Vanilla Custard V1 - 2ml
TFA Vanilla Swirl - 2ml
... and use it as a concentrate at whatever % you choose. I used 2.5% in my recipe. I'll let you know how well or otherwise it comes through in the mix in a day or three.
Cool I'll do that at weekend soon as I've got brown sugar. I'm sure there is tool on ELR for making a recipe into a concentrate base to then add into a mix

Back
Top Bottom