What's new

Recommend me a tank

blujim

Postman
I was intrigued by the whole genesis and mesh set up so ordered myself a nextiny clone of FT. Had a go a building, I was aiming at 1 ohm but it came in at 0.2. Started pulsing etc then got a burning smell. Realised it was too low ohmage so tried to take it apart only to find that the brass nut had become welded to the top and when gently trying to remove it with pliers it snapped off. So its now unuseable. What did I do wrong? Ideas for right mesh and wire sizes? I have kanthal. Should I try and source a new centre part or just get a new tank? Really wanted this to work, now just have burnt fingers and a nice scar matching the brass nut. Any other recommendations for tanks or tips appreciated. I did watch some videos and thought give it a try. Obviously ended badly.

Hey

Look at the nextiny tutorial in pinned post might help fella. https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/...ny-really-just-change-mesh-dimensions.105545/

Ref your current tank, I know you can get replacement parts for the authentic nextiny, but being honest it will cost you as much with a full replacement clone. Its an amazing tank so don't give up though, shout if you need any help if you decide to try again.

My first build also came out about 0.2, but I had coiled too tightly, but it sounds like a major hot spot on the top nut for it too of welded. I don't put it together again until I cam comfortable with the build so I can work through hot spots etc. So could be that, but work through the tutorial above, might answer some things, otherwise just ask.

Cheers

G

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom