What's new

You asked - we listened...

Just told my wife about custard and minstrels, she said that sound lovely, can you ask Lees wife for the recipe...
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Yeah the recipe is get a tin of ambrosia, pour it into a bowl. Warm it in the microwave until it’s red hot then pour in the entire bag of share size minstrels and leave it to stand for a minute.

Then stuff it all down like a fat bastard making sexual noises [emoji23]

Yeah the recipe is get a tin of ambrosia, pour it into a bowl. Warm it in the microwave until it’s red hot then pour in the entire bag of share size minstrels and leave it to stand for a minute.

Then stuff it all down like a fat bastard making sexual noises [emoji23]
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Yeah me too. These are also good if you like Ferrero rochers
View attachment 175441

Hardly worth doing if that's all who buys them then.... Cunts :D

Il have to try some of them then, haven’t had those before. Not coconut too is it?

Yeah I dunno, I haven’t looked at the stats properly but I’m fully aware I’m restocking the shortfills almost ten times as often [emoji23]

Il have to try some of them then, haven’t had those before. Not coconut too is it?

Yeah I dunno, I haven’t looked at the stats properly but I’m fully aware I’m restocking the shortfills almost ten times as often [emoji23]

Yeah but they're tasty!

Im gonna have to order a few more tubes of Two scoops and the Tarte . Im not an orange fan but will give the Slice a go. Never tried a mango flavour so a first for me.

Back
Top Bottom