What's new

You asked - we listened...

I suppose so, however I had a juice years back that was custard with strawberry jam and it was lovely. Can't remember who it was now.

Oooh custard and Nutella would be good.

Holiday was amazing. Feels like a distance memory. Had some chap ask me what I was vaping because it smelt delicious when I was in LA so I told him about the incognito ice-cream

Yeah I Nutella would be good. I keep wanting to make one of those chocolates you get at Christmas with the nuts on, in a gold Tray? I can’t remember the name or even spell it if I could but that would make a epic juice. Not sure how well chocolate would sell though.

Glad you had a good time! Pleased you’re enjoying the incognito ice cream too! I’m not sure what the future holds for me and one shots at the moment so don’t nail it all in one go [emoji23]

Yeah I Nutella would be good. I keep wanting to make one of those chocolates you get at Christmas with the nuts on, in a gold Tray? I can’t remember the name or even spell it if I could but that would make a epic juice. Not sure how well chocolate would sell though.

Glad you had a good time! Pleased you’re enjoying the incognito ice cream too! I’m not sure what the future holds for me and one shots at the moment so don’t nail it all in one go [emoji23]

Ferrero Rocher? Chocolates always a bit of a bugger. Not many people do it well.

Jeeeeeeezo, you don't like us getting complacent do ya?

Ferrero Rocher? Chocolates always a bit of a bugger. Not many people do it well.

Jeeeeeeezo, you don't like us getting complacent do ya?

Yeah that’s them, love them things. Kids buy me a box every year [emoji7] that would make a epic juice.

I know, I’m sorry... I really am trying to make it work but only around 5% of my customers actually buy them [emoji23] shortfills I cant make fast enough but concentrates hang around for ages for some reason, even if I make the same flavour in shortfills. Odd!

I will give it a blast and send you and Clive a sample of what the outcome is, how about that? [emoji16]
Just told my wife about custard and minstrels, she said that sound lovely, can you ask Lees wife for the recipe...
[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

fab that would be great to have a go. Cheers. Just to say I have just finished off the last bit of liquid donut from 2016.
IMG_8066.JPG

Yeah that’s them, love them things. Kids buy me a box every year [emoji7] that would make a epic juice.

I know, I’m sorry... I really am trying to make it work but only around 5% of my customers actually buy them [emoji23] shortfills I cant make fast enough but concentrates hang around for ages for some reason, even if I make the same flavour in shortfills. Odd!

Yeah me too. These are also good if you like Ferrero rochers
41wddhpR9tL.AA500_PIbundle-36,TopRight,0,0_AA500_SH20_.jpg

Hardly worth doing if that's all who buys them then.... Cunts :D

Back
Top Bottom