What's new

Who's interested in a Dripworx one shot concentrate range?

Lee

Vendor
As the title, if I had a pound for every time someone asked me for concentrate, I'd be a very rich man. So....

Firstly, id like to make it totally clear that we will NOT be releasing concentrates of anything currently available.

What I am thinking about, is a new line of one shot concentrates? I mean totally new flavours - Just gauging interest at this stage.

So if it's something that interests you, please comment below -

A- that you would be interested
B- what you would be expecting to pay for a 10ml or 30ml of one shot.

The reason I ask the latter, is because the prices of one shots vary massively. As always we will try and keep the prices as low as possible, at the same time it has to be worth us doing. This is not about trying to see "how much I can get out of you" at all.

Cheers apes [emoji16][emoji106][emoji100][emoji100]

Well you know from experience that I'm interested Lee!!!
[emoji106]

Ive been waiting for this mate I'd happily pay £10er + for a 30ml concentrate if they're all like the rest of your juices. Shame you cant do some of the current range which i totally understand why you wouldn't, would love to have some of your juices to be stock coil friendly. What about a few remixs of current stuff but with a DW twist for DIYers only?

Me me me me..... I would most definitely!!!

I usually pay between £5 and £10 for 30ml of a decent one shot concentrate!!

Some are worth it others are not but I think yours would be worth the little bit extra!!

Please make it happen [emoji1317][emoji1317][emoji1317]

Ive been waiting for this mate I'd happily pay £10er + for a 30ml concentrate if they're all like the rest of your juices. Shame you cant do some of the current range which i totally understand why you wouldn't, would love to have some of your juices to be stock coil friendly. What about a few remixs of current stuff but with a DW twist for DIYers only?

Thing is, there is two reasons why I can't-

1- the shops I supply to would be massively pissed off if they have thousands of pounds of stock on their shelves and all of a sudden a concentrate comes out.

2- The amount I have spent/am spending at the moment on TPD compliance, I'd be a total moron to release them in concentrates.

I just can't do it I'm afraid, but ... A small range of new flavours in one shot only we could potentially trial, if there's enough interest :)

This would very likely tip me over the edge for attempting to make my own liquids...

Please, if you go for it, make at least a cpl of baccy concentrates [emoji119][emoji111]

I'm very interested, as to price that would depend on percentages. Atm I buy RA for a tenner and the makes 200ml. it's a bit of a ball ache at that price considering some of the prices for 30ml however, I'm happily paying that for juice I use daily.
Edit, a lime sparkle type concentrate would probably go by the bucket. [emoji2]

Thing is, there is two reasons why I can't-

1- the shops I supply to would be massively pissed off if they have thousands of pounds of stock on their shelves and all of a sudden a concentrate comes out.

2- The amount I have spent/am spending at the moment on TPD compliance, I'd be a total moron to release them in concentrates.

I just can't do it I'm afraid, but ... A small range of new flavours in one shot only we could potentially trial, if there's enough interest :)
Totally agree 150% mate no point ruining everything you've built for yourself so far that would be silly.
But when/if the trials do go out dont forget your old pal chubba im sure my taste buds would be very thankful.[emoji16] [emoji100] [emoji100] Seriously though Lee mate if you do a small range to test the water, im sure they will do VERY well, me personally im all a quiver thinking about it.

Back
Top Bottom