What's new

WANTED: People for testing our new device

Pods arrived…all look OK.

Tiny bead of juice at the connections after removing bottom seal

I’m finding the draw a little looser than the 1 ohm s-coil and tbh the flavour is muted with just a hint of Blackcurrant coming through. Anybody else trying the blackcurrant for comparison? Might just be me.

On the plus side, it fits well in the weeVim, more securely than the s-coils with no problem of any misfires.

Pods arrived…all look OK.

Tiny bead of juice at the connections after removing bottom seal

I’m finding the draw a little looser than the 1 ohm s-coil and tbh the flavour is muted with just a hint of Blackcurrant coming through. Anybody else trying the blackcurrant for comparison? Might just be me.

On the plus side, it fits well in the weeVim, more securely than the s-coils with no problem of any misfires.

Yep, I've got blackcurrant. I hate 99.9% of all juice I try. So much so - I stopped looking. I have vaped one brand exclusively for over a year now. And I love this flavour. So many brands screw up their fruit flavours with their juices tasting of chemicals. This one tastes authentic. Plenty of flavour but not too strong or overpowering. Zero complaints from me regarding flavour.

OK, it's definitely an ingredient in my juice. I've been having the exact same problem with every single .7 coil. Ten in a row gone exactly the same way. Roughly 24 hrs and gone. Only one lasted 48+ hours

Yesterday I used a new coil with my regular 3mg 70/30 juice. It had the exact same problem - 24 hrs and gone. But my regular juice and my nic salt juice are both made by the same manufacturer.

Yesterday afternoon I broke open one of the pods I received and used the juice with a new .7 coil. The coil is still working fine right now and I'm still using it with the bung in. It's working perfectly. So it does appear to be an ingredient in NKD100 salt and Naked 100 juices.

As for the pods, they're very nice. Packaging is nice, pods are nice, juice is very nice. A little under powered for my daily use but definitely something I would keep about me just in case a coil went or I ran out of juice whilst out and about.

Okay will PM you now and we'll investigate further

My pods arrived last Wednesday, so far ive used 2. The box had been slightly knocked in the post but caused no issue to pods, I really like that they are individually wrapped. They fired immediately in the weevim with no fiddling to get a connection like I had to do with the coils. Flavour wise, I can smell the strawberry chew but find the flavour very weak, even though I'd like more flavour they are smooth and make a pleasant vape.
Would I buy them? Yes, I think they would be handy to have but wouldn't be an all day vape.
I think they are great for a new vaper teamed with a weevim, they last well and the battery life with the weevim is excellent.
Thanks @JAC Vapour for letting me try these out

My pods arrived last Wednesday, so far ive used 2. The box had been slightly knocked in the post but caused no issue to pods, I really like that they are individually wrapped. They fired immediately in the weevim with no fiddling to get a connection like I had to do with the coils. Flavour wise, I can smell the strawberry chew but find the flavour very weak, even though I'd like more flavour they are smooth and make a pleasant vape.
Would I buy them? Yes, I think they would be handy to have but wouldn't be an all day vape.
I think they are great for a new vaper teamed with a weevim, they last well and the battery life with the weevim is excellent.
Thanks @JAC Vapour for letting me try these out

Cheers thanks for the feedback

3 pods lasted 3 days.

Flavour was good.

I will buy them for out n about, going to football ECT

[emoji106]

Should add arrived in perfect condition.

Nice that they are individually packaged [emoji106]

My pods arrived the other day box was a bit battered But all the pods were ok no damage to them .
I found the first few pulls it was a bit chemically but after that was fine very smooth vape for 18mg and the flavour was good
These are great for somebody starting out vaping good nicotine hit without it being harsh on the throat
It will work out expensive for me as a ADV but I would keep a pack handy for the odd day out .Thanks @JAC Vapour especially Andy for giving us the opportunity to try them

Back
Top Bottom