What's new

WANTED: People for testing our new device

okay all the test kits for the VIM are gone, but we have just received first batch sample units for the weeVIM, this is a smaller 900mah version device, that will retail for £12.99 device only or £16.99 with the topfill tank. I have 20 units up for testing so anybody interested let me know, this will be open to anybody that didn't make the first round.

It's a 900mah battery
MTL only (no adjustability to the airflow)
It will take the pods and the 0.7ohm turbo coil

This device is basically aimed at giving users a choice, rather than having to make do with a crappy ego, it should give very solid MTL performance on the 0.7ohm for about as cheap as you can get, so that needs to be a perspective of the testers. The device will affectively perform like the VIM with the airflow wide open, there is a slight variation, and it's quite a bit smaller than the VIM as well.

Here's the unit I am currently testing, I've added the wide tip, as that's ma bag, it actually comes with the medium one.

View attachment 165815

I'd be up for testing it.

That looks perfect for a new starter. My mum loves the VIM and she'll be dead keen on the new model. Any idea of release date Andy?

It's launch date is for Stoptobre (that doesn't look like I spelt it right), so early October, but it will more than likely launch to existing customers a few weeks ahead as the pre-filled pods should be here by then.

okay I think easiest way is to random draw from the existing guys on the original list, and then notify them, if they are not interested then, I'll score them off and re-draw another name and so on, that fair?

Last edited:
That sounds fair Andy.
Are you taking pre orders on the weeVim?

We will be for sure, it'll happen around a month before, as a tester technically you'll have an account in our shop with an order on it though, so you'll be notified of any pre-launch chances as well.

Thanks for the chance andy. Il setup my account later on tonight. Excited to give this a try and give my thoughts on it

Thanks for the chance. Account setup and email sent.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom