What's new

WANTED: People for testing our new device

Just arrived :)

It clearly states in the manual a couple of times not to plug it in to a charger over 1amp.

..... so I've plugged it into my 2.1a phone charger right away, because that's what people will do.

Let the testing begin. ;)
True [emoji23]

Been going strong a week n half now. Only problem i have is because the fire button is so low i end up covering the air hole underneath with my fingers lol. Goes from DTL to MTL but I do have large hands

Quick question for those who have it. How tight is the draw on this with the mtl coils?

Just arrived :)

It clearly states in the manual a couple of times not to plug it in to a charger over 1amp.

..... so I've plugged it into my 2.1a phone charger right away, because that's what people will do.

Let the testing begin. ;)

I also didn’t look. Been charging with my i pad plug and using the cable from the box had no problems with it and charged about 6 times now

Been going strong a week n half now. Only problem i have is because the fire button is so low i end up covering the air hole underneath with my fingers lol. Goes from DTL to MTL but I do have large hands

Quick question for those who have it. How tight is the draw on this with the mtl coils?

At the moment I would say "not very tight at all"

but I think there might be something wrong with mine or I've done something wrong, as I can totally cover the air hole at the bottom and I still have a shit ton of air coming in from somewhere, that little rubber thing does nothing (or next to nothing) on mine.... Any idea @Michael jackson ?

but I think there might be something wrong with mine or I've done something wrong, as I can totally cover the air hole at the bottom and I still have a shit ton of air coming in from somewhere, that little rubber thing does nothing (or next to nothing) on mine.... Any idea @Michael jackson ?

Thanks Simon. I do prefer a more restricted lung hit tbh as most of the MTL tanks or devices I've tried are far too airy for me to MTL on. I think I need it super tight to be any good for me on MTL. Even my Taifun GT2 is too loose on it's lowest airhole. Just trying to figure out what strength nic salt juice to make up for when I buy one.

So you cover the airhole but it has no affect? That sounds like an issue with the bottom seal, can you post a pic of it if possible, as swinging over the cover should drop airflow dramatically.

Switching cover on bottom, even on .5 dtl gives a tight enough pull on mine

So you cover the airhole but it has no affect? That sounds like an issue with the bottom seal, can you post a pic of it if possible, as swinging over the cover should drop airflow dramatically.

sure no problem,

yeah it has no effect, or it does it's so little I can't notice it...

gimme 10 mins and I'll take some pictures.

I also didn’t look. Been charging with my i pad plug and using the cable from the box had no problems with it and charged about 6 times now

Using a branded 2amp plug is fine, the device is 1 amp and should only draw 1 amp, the reason why that's in, is sometimes people get very dodgy plugs with no CE, and they do not conform 100% to the USB standard which can mean too high a voltage supplied or some other issue. Using a branded phone plug should be fine, as they will almost certainly be tested and conform to the correct standard. Using a generic one that is potentially not up to standard (plenty sold on Amazon and Ebay), you are basically taking out a level of failsafe.

Back
Top Bottom