What's new

WANTED: People for testing our new device

@SirLugg may be worth a look for your holiday. Pod system that also allows for stock coils and rebuildable. You're good for no nonsense feedback.

@SirLugg may be worth a look for your holiday. Pod system that also allows for stock coils and rebuildable. You're good for no nonsense feedback.

I’ll have a bash at anything miss, but there’s probably better qualified folk to let they guys know if their gear is any good or not. Unless they bring out a DNA250c [emoji16]

I’ll have a bash at anything miss, but there’s probably better qualified folk to let they guys know if their gear is any good or not. Unless they bring out a DNA250c [emoji16]

That may be so but if its a device you're not familiar with then you're coming at it from a completely unbiased newbie position which could provide valuable. Anyway not to put you on the spot on anything :):)

That may be so but if its a device you're not familiar with then you're coming at it from a completely unbiased newbie position which could provide valuable. Anyway not to put you on the spot on anything :):)

If they’re stuck I’ll give it a bash I guess. Cheers for the tag [emoji8]

1. Wonkyhorn
2. Bellyman.
3. Simon G
4. Mawsley
5. mikechristopher
6. Chairmanmeow
7. Coolie27
8. bestkeptsecret
9. Ethendinythor
10. Razuddin
11. Benjamin Bailey
12. Cliffyboy1962
13. Hol
14. Tartanspartan
15. JustDave
16. Kilgore
17. jonthan22
18.AJT
19.Rickster
20. Jj87
21.VapegunRay
22. CarbonBoy
23. badboybez
24. Pittard9
25. Lord Grim
26. Kriskent
27. Lene
28. Nialb79
29. scootevil
30. Mitz
31. rew
32. sebringmaster
33. itbitesa5head
34. jock1092
35. Sirally
36. MickNewtyleRed
37. ZeroInfinity94
38. blacktheandy
39. Danny2JZ
40. Marcus68
41. Leni
42. vapen00b47
43. Sam DripDrop Vapour
44. Major Hazzard
45. mrbalders
46. EatMaBB
47. Robotica
48. Allan1job
49. Silk186
50. Sharkymarky88
51 . Bergkamp
52. Sheepsondrugz
53. Gitchy

I've been using nic salts for a while and still looking for a device that's perfect for them so would like a pop at this.

Even if not selected I'll follow the testing with interest.

Have you bought one already @Jackymax?

Yea I've got one, and love it! It's perfect for nic salts, but so are my S22's so been using it to test liquids.

It's not just an AIO it's an all rounder! All the features of the S22 but a small compact version that will be able to take pods if preferred :)

Yea I've got one, and love it! It's perfect for nic salts, but so are my S22's so been using it to test liquids.

It's not just an AIO it's an all rounder! All the features of the S22 but a small compact version that will be able to take pods if preferred :)

Sounds perfect for me. I was thinking of getting the S22 but might just hold off till this comes out.

Back
Top Bottom