What's new

Vape69 - Get 3 x 10ml E-Liquids & Delivery for £1

Welcome to Vape69!

Fancy trying our UK made e-liquid? New customers can get three bottles of 10ml e-liquid, delivered for only £1!

Use the codes WELCOME69 at the checkout (if using a mobile device click "show order summary" to display the voucher code box)

www.vape69.com

Choose from a selection of 65 flavours made right here in UK.

1-Promo.png

About Vape69

Whilst Vape69 might be a new name in the vape market, our team have been in the industry since 2010, and we were the original team behind a popular one pound eliquid brand amongst others. We've taken our knowledge & expertise from the last 12 years and created Vape69.

We have a range of quality 10ml e-liquids for only 69p a bottle and 100ml Shortfills for £4.69 including two Nic Shots.

Since leaving our previous business in early 2021, we have been busy setting up a new group of vaping companies which includes e-liquid manufacturing, our own Flavour House and Nicotine R&D division. This not only allows us to sell our e-liquids cheaply, but also gives us 100% control of what goes into them. Within our flavour division we have industry experts with a combined 50 years' experience in the flavour industry, with two being at the forefront of vape flavour development for the last 8 years.

We've moved in to a new 20,000sq/ft facility with four labs, dedicated blending suites, as well as warehousing and distribution.

If you have any questions, let us know!

Thanks for the offer, I’ve just made an order. I’ll look forward to trying them. [emoji106]

This is good idea, gives people the chance to try 3 flavours for the price of one 10ml bottle of something from 88vape or LiQuid. I hope this promotion gets you some decent attention. :)

Created an account. Now it’s piddling me around saying account name field necessary. Whilst I try to pay. I’ve filled in every section offered.
all the best. I’m out!

Created an account. Now it’s piddling me around saying account name field necessary. Whilst I try to pay. I’ve filled in every section offered.
all the best. I’m out!

Hi @RAPTOREX, I should be able to help. If I am thinking of the same thing, you should just be able to put your email address in the box and it should work. If you would like you can send me a message on here or email us at [email protected] and we'll be able to help you further.

all the best. I’m out!

Hi @RAPTOREX, I should be able to help. If I am thinking of the same thing, you should just be able to put your email address in the box and it should work. If you would like you can send me a message on here or email us at [email protected] and we'll be able to help you further.

This happened to me, I was also stumped for a wee while..... you need to create/register an account in the first instance from the home page... that is where the account name field is....not on/from the completed order form.

This happened to me, I was also stumped for a wee while..... you need to create/register an account in the first instance from the home page... that is where the account name field is....not on/from the completed order form.

We've just turned-on "Guest Checkout" to make the process easier, so you won't need to create or register an account if you don't want to.

Back
Top Bottom