What's new

Tester wanted for: SERIES B DNA 75 (new sandstorm 25mm version)

Cheers for the support everybody, just a quick heads up that Black Friday is approaching, you can signup here: https://www.jacvapour.com/black-friday-vape-deals

I know the DNA 75 will be in this, along with the VIM, and S-devices. Prices I have seen are massive savings, so if you know anybody looking for one of our devices pass it on.
I got myself an s22 in the secret black friday sale and yesterday I was thinking to myself how great it would be if coil variety packs were available, then last night I opened an email from you guys..... boom, variety coil packs available. Well done @JAC Vapour I wish all companies did this!

I got myself an s22 in the secret black friday sale and yesterday I was thinking to myself how great it would be if coil variety packs were available, then last night I opened an email from you guys..... boom, variety coil packs available. Well done @JAC Vapour I wish all companies did this!

Yup we got asked a lot for them, so it was a no brainier, you can actually get them on any kit for half price, as I guess lots of people will want to try all the options and figure out what suits them best. We're actually working on 2 new S-coils as well that I would hope will launch next year.

Yup we got asked a lot for them, so it was a no brainier, you can actually get them on any kit for half price, as I guess lots of people will want to try all the options and figure out what suits them best. We're actually working on 2 new S-coils as well that I would hope will launch next year.
I had some 1ohm mtl coils here that I got recently for the weevim, not loving them in the s22. I will definitely be getting the variety pack, didn't realise you did that offer with a kit, gutted.

Back
Top Bottom