What's new

Tester wanted for: SERIES B DNA 75 (new sandstorm 25mm version)

So an engineer at work managed to get the magnet out for me..
Are the magnets on the door or on the device itself?
Going to use some superglue [emoji16]

So an engineer at work managed to get the magnet out for me..
Are the magnets on the door or on the device itself?
Going to use some superglue [emoji16]
Think it's 2 on device and 2 on door cover

Brilliant..thank you ...
Minimum damage to the device to take it out...I'd lost hope lol
1534834585810.jpeg

sorry for the delay in getting in on this, if you have fixed it great. If not I have spare magnets, or you can contact CS and they'll ship it back for free for one of our engineers to fix. I am on holiday at the moment, so my replies will be patchy, but I try and watch when I can, anybody needs any help PM me.

sorry for the delay in getting in on this, if you have fixed it great. If not I have spare magnets, or you can contact CS and they'll ship it back for free for one of our engineers to fix. I am on holiday at the moment, so my replies will be patchy, but I try and watch when I can, anybody needs any help PM me.
Thanks JV...
I'll have a go at fixing it tonight..
Just to confirm the shiny side of the magnets on the outside right?

Thanks JV...
I'll have a go at fixing it tonight..
Just to confirm the shiny side of the magnets on the outside right?

I normally check them by sticking them to the opposing magnet first, but yes shiny should be facing out.

Just wanted to say thank you everyone at Jacvapor for fixing my device. Especially to Sarah for keeping me informed throughout!.
Keep up the good work guys!

Well it’s finally happened. After nearly a year of daily service my review unit of the Sandstorm DNA75 has finally died [emoji24][emoji24][emoji24]

The spring load part of the 510 is now not springing and won’t make connection with most of my atties.

The only thing it will connect to is a Squape R, and only when I back out the 510 on the squape all the way. When I do this the 510 pin on the mod pushes so far into the body that there must be a short somewhere as the DNA
Cortex-6.jpg
board is showing a constant 0.1A draw when the button is not pressed.

@JAC Vapour - is there any advice you could give me on how to fix this, or anywhere I can source a new 510 from? I love this mod, and the chip works so I’d rather not consign it to the bin unless I have to [emoji20]

Cortex-6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom