What's new

Tester wanted for: SERIES B DNA 75 (new sandstorm 25mm version)

Mine did the same(ish) today. Top magnet jumped ship but got it back in and after a battery change no reoccurring missing magnet.

Cheers, so it's pretty much a 100% hit rate for this issue. To fix it we have remoulded the magnet holding to be pressure fit and also doubled the glue, weirdly we still have no reports from actual customers.

Cheers, so it's pretty much a 100% hit rate for this issue. To fix it we have remoulded the magnet holding to be pressure fit and also doubled the glue, weirdly we still have no reports from actual customers.
90% of shop customers will be charging via usb and probably never remove the back. If they ever do they will assume it's there own fault for fiddling. Goes back to what we said about us weirdos and our penchant for fetling. Very few everyday vapers will charge externally especially as this is one of the selling point's of the DNA board mods. Good internal chargers.

Just goes to show, we know how to break stuff!:18:

Well after trying for over 30 mins to get the top magnet back in its place it won’t go
Not had any problems with the two on the door so I can put up with the three that I still have

Well after trying for over 30 mins to get the top magnet back in its place it won’t go
Not had any problems with the two on the door so I can put up with the three that I still have

will it just not fit? or is it juts fiddly, I just stuck the magnet to the battery case one blob of glue then pushed it into the main body. If you can't fix it let me know and I'll replace.

2B14591B-DC4A-4AB1-9469-1423A5D3E320.jpeg 16DB751A-C4D7-4E37-B7BE-785526AF74F1.jpeg Hi Andy it will just not go back I got some glue for it and tried to fit it I scraped a little of the plastic to see if it made the hole slightly bigger it looks a bit of a mess on camera

Hi Andy I tried that put the magnet on top of the one on the door nice and level with the battery door magnet but it goes in unevan .

Thanks very much Andy I didn’t show it on the forum get a new one I was just saying it won’t go back even the wife tried and she was unable to get it to fit
Thanks for what you have done for me with a replacement

Back
Top Bottom