What's new

Tester wanted for: SERIES B DNA 75 (new sandstorm 25mm version)

form submitted

really enjoyed this one Andy, i had never used escibe before but it really was simple, i think the addition of profiles for escribe on your webpage would be a real smart move and an S25 sandstorm tank would finish this one off for a lot of folk

i cant stop using this mod, i have mine sat proudly on my desk and is perfect for work

dna75.jpg

As the testing comes to an end, I'd just like to say a big thank you to everybody that got involved, once again it's been a good experience and we've got plenty of insight into how our are designs are perceived and what we can do better, also improvements we can make to the current device (the magnets being a case in point). It feels really worthwhile when we can pinpoint and fix an issue before even one customer reports it. As yet we've still had no reported issues, so this issue could have run unchecked into other batches, before were aware fully aware of it. The form will be left open for the next week for any people not quite ready to submit yet.

I'll have news of what the next device will be, we've also got a few new coil variations I'd like to test, so I'll be in contact with testers that fit the profile, to see if they are up for a quick run on a beta build we have.

Once again many thanks, and I look forward to Joe's full review for the rest of the Apes : )

Also while I have the chance I'm going to plug the fact, to anybody that's interested, that we are now the exclusive authorised reseller of The Golden Greek in the UK, the latest amazing piece of engineering from them is the GG Armed Eagle: https://www.gg-goldengreek.com/tae-tilemahos-armed-eagle we are just finishing up legal stuff, then will have it up for wholesale and retail very soon.

That's great news on the GG connection[emoji16]
Count me in for any testing, help and discounts[emoji6] I have quite a few GG products from the early years (Iatty etc) and would love to get my hands on an Armed Eagle [emoji6]

Your next DND75C mod with an Armed Eagle would be a perfect setup for me[emoji16]

That's great news on the GG connection[emoji16]
Count me in for any testing, help and discounts[emoji6] I have quite a few GG products from the early years (Iatty etc) and would love to get my hands on an Armed Eagle [emoji6]

Your next DND75C mod with an Armed Eagle would be a perfect setup for me[emoji16]

I don't think GG will give us any testing units, the tanks are pretty pricey, I will ask though, will speak with the higher powers, but basically don't hold your breath : )

I don't think GG will give us any testing units, the tanks are pretty pricey, I will ask though, will speak with the higher powers, but basically don't hold your breath : )
Thanks Andy, any assistance on an Armed Eagle would be great[emoji3]

I remember owning an ithaka years ago.. Christ it was a right faff.. With res/no res wire and silica..

Will sort feedback form later today. Have enjoyed using it.
It's taken a tumble or two and there's not a mark on it. Starting to enjoy temp control as well.
Other than the magnets trying to abandon ship I've had no dramas with it. The only downside is I don't enjoy using any of my other mods any more.

So thank you Andy and jac vapour for the opportunity to test this cracking little mod.

Back
Top Bottom