What's new

Tester wanted for: SERIES B DNA 75 (new sandstorm 25mm version)

I'd suggest backing the device up first - simply save as "Jac test basic", that will allow you to keep a copy of how the device was before you did anything...

Parcel arrived
IMG_20171207_172458.jpg

Looks the nuts with the gorge on it
IMG_20171207_191605.jpg

Oh yeah... I mixed the picNic Te ... Wow gorgeous. Sounded weird in the description but tastes absolutely lovely.

Here's a zip with 3 files....

JAC Series B 25mm Out of the box.ecig (literally as it came out of the box)
JAC Series B 25mm Update applied.cig (Update 2016-06-05 applied)
JAC Series B 25mm Int resistance set.ecig (was set at 0ohms, I measured it as 0.004ohms)

@Tubbyengineer have you checked the internal resistance on yours, I'd love your input on this.

Attachments

• JAC Series-B 25mm.zip
    9.2 KB · Views: 50
I'll go one batter and include the .ecig file which will have all my setting including the Single 25 drain csv and the case thermal settings...

Bugger It won't let me include the file on the post...

@junglist - is it possible to allow the inclusion of .ecig files for escribe?

in the meantime I'll dropbox it for you...

thank you...

I don't think so at the moment as the main players (sony samsung e.t.c ) have yet to make some decent 20700//21700s
Yet... They will.

It would have also been one of the most compact on the market. If it fit 18650s and 20700s I'd have picked one up as a beater. As it stands, the hunt continues. Considering this is a test of a product in development I'd consider it as that's where the market will move for single battery devices within the next few months.

Back
Top Bottom