What's new

Tester wanted for: SERIES B DNA 75 (new sandstorm 25mm version)

Ok so some brief first impressions.

I like the colour and the finish, looks really classy.
It's reassuringly weighty for such a small device, it feels like a well machined quality device.
I like the diagonal ramp above the fire button, I'm finding myself resting my thumb on that and just tilting my thumb down when I want to fire the device.

The only thing I don't like so far is the sensitivity of the fire button. It's a *lot* easier to press than the button on my Therion (which is odd as they're both DNA75 devices). I'm concerned that it would be possible for this to become unlocked in my coat pocket during the day and start autofiring (especially while jostling to get on a packed tube train for instance). This has happened to me before...

Well I have been using it for a few hours now and I like it a lot...on first impressions feels much more slender and comfortable in the hand than my evic vtc mini. Absolutely love the brushed steel finish but time will tell on how it holds up.

I don't mind the light touch fire button, it has a very satisfying click to it, no signs of any misfires. The up and down buttons are very well designed by bridging them together, meaning you can press both of them together with a single finger or thumb which allows control of the DNA board multi button press much more efficiently.
Device is very well balanced and doesn't feel top heavy like it will topple over easily when placing it down on a surface.

I only have one niggling issue at this time which is the battery door and this happened on the first battery placement... The door magnets are strong and if one of the magnets (top or bottom) takes hold before the other it jams the door at an angle. This means you must remove the door and realign the door perfectly to get it to engage properly.

Like I say all first impressions...but I am really enjoying using it.

I only have one niggling issue at this time which is the battery door and this happened on the first battery placement... The door magnets are strong and if one of the magnets (top or bottom) takes hold before the other it jams the door at an angle. This means you must remove the door and realign the door perfectly to get it to engage properly.
I found it easier to line up the side of the door and kindof flip it on sideways like a hinge.

Ilike the fire button size as it means i can fire the mod however i hold it, just by clenching my fist. My finger or thumb don't have to be over the button just like my evic primo mini

Thank you Andy and jac vapour,
Super service.
Gonna start building my tc coils soon
I have nife30,titanium,ss316 and ni200 32awg
Which I think may be to thin
Don't know where to start!!

Thank you Andy, mine has also arrived... I'm currently reading through the manual to make sure I do everything right! [emoji1]

Back
Top Bottom