What's new

Stock clearance - HALF PRICE liquids...

Lee

Vendor
Hi guys,

Having a bit of a tidy up, hardly anything left and I need the room for more owl juice!

50% off - Half price from everything here.

The link will automatically apply the code at CHECKOUT not at cart. If it doesn’t, the code is POTV50.

Many of the items have only one left in stock, for those of you that are sub Rosa fans... now is the chance to grab the last of these limited edition liquids before they go, at a tenner for 120ml!

Includes nic salts, nic salt shots, few premium liquids and our very own subrosa. Link below is direct to the collection page, anything on these pages is included.

Free shipping over £25 (after discount)
Free nic shots with all shortfills.

Enjoy!

https://www.primevapes.co.uk/discount/POTV50?redirect=/collections/sale-items

[emoji16][emoji16]

Hi guys,

Having a bit of a tidy up, hardly anything left and I need the room for more owl juice!

50% off - Half price from everything here.

The link will automatically apply the code at CHECKOUT not at cart. If it doesn’t, the code is POTV50.

Many of the items have only one left in stock, for those of you that are sub Rosa fans... now is the chance to grab the last of these limited edition liquids before they go, at a tenner for 120ml!

Includes nic salts, nic salt shots, few premium liquids and our very own subrosa. Link below is direct to the collection page, anything on these pages is included.

Free shipping over £25 (after discount)
Free nic shots with all shortfills.

Enjoy!

https://www.primevapes.co.uk/discount/POTV50?redirect=/collections/sale-items

[emoji16][emoji16]

@Lee Alright mate do the subrosa sortfills come with nic shots or do these need to be purchased separately

Put a order in anyway just so I don’t miss out as didn’t get the chance to try the sub Rosa range thanks mate

Thanks for this Lee. Grabbed some ohm baked and your reserva. And some YV cotton to bring the total past £25 (and cos I wanna try it [emoji16])

Thanks for this Lee. Grabbed some ohm baked and your reserva. And some YV cotton to bring the total past £25 (and cos I wanna try it [emoji16])

Can’t grumble at that mate, 240ml of liquid and a pot of cotton for £26 delivered!

I hope you enjoy them [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom