What's new

Prime Vapes New premium line.

That's why I was thinking pear cider with fruit may end up being a nice blend.

Sometimes I get a small cider taste, it's never in your face just back end sort of thing, more of a real fruity taste to me than an alco pop they are more sugar fake tasting flavours.

True country cider I bet

Yeah it would deffo put a bit more weight behind the flavour that’s for sure. Il have a play around, I have a few pear concentrates in the unit.

I understand what the profile should be with the fruit one and what I made tastes accurate, watery and shit lol

@Lee glad to have u back mate looking forward to these

Thank you mate, it’s good to be back! Had a nice chilled couple of weeks but it feels like I have lost a limb not doing any juicy stuff. Looking forward to getting these out there and adding to the range! [emoji16]

Thank you mate, it’s good to be back! Had a nice chilled couple of weeks but it feels like I have lost a limb not doing any juicy stuff. Looking forward to getting these out there and adding to the range! [emoji16]
Ha ha ur be flat out again soon mate

I find its cider 1st then the fruit coming through after, but then i am a connoisseur of ciders (dragged up on a farm in Gloucester [emoji23])

When you say cider first, you mean like a strongbow cider rather than a cheddar valley scrumpy though, right?

I mean strongbow up to a good scrumpy is like a soda water isn’t it [emoji23]

Maybe I should try blending it on top of a fizzy lemonade base? I think that would taste more legit? What do you think?

When you say cider first, you mean like a strongbow cider rather than a cheddar valley scrumpy though, right?

I mean strongbow up to a good scrumpy is like a soda water isn’t it [emoji23]

Maybe I should try blending it on top of a fizzy lemonade base? I think that would taste more legit? What do you think?
Not a farmhouse scrumpy, no as you say a mass produced cider and not a strong one (not had strong bow on its own for years)
Kinda reminds me of how woodpecker used to taste.
A cider shandy with fruit would be close i would think, but not sure if the lemon would cut through the other fruit, but balanced right could be awesome (hope that don't sound like i am trying to teach you to suck eggs)

Have you got any made up, i will buy a bottle on the understanding its not right yet

Not a farmhouse scrumpy, no as you say a mass produced cider and not a strong one (not had strong bow on its own for years)
Kinda reminds me of how woodpecker used to taste.
A cider shandy with fruit would be close i would think, but not sure if the lemon would cut through the other fruit, but balanced right could be awesome (hope that don't sound like i am trying to teach you to suck eggs)

Have you got any made up, i will buy a bottle on the understanding its not right yet

Yeah I have had woodpecker mate, is that stuff even still made lol?

I know what you mean about the lemon, needs to be very bland doesn’t it. Half and half with a apple cider base would be a good starter I think. Food for thought! I won’t give up though, will get it nailed eventually I’m just a fussy fucker.

Doubt it’s every going to be a full time liquid but once it’s right I’d make a short run, 50 bottles or something [emoji16]

I have about 30 samples made up haha. I’ll go over them when I get a min this week and send you the best one out to try.

You ain’t buying a 10ml sample mate, I’m not that tight [emoji23][emoji23]

Yeah I have had woodpecker mate, is that stuff even still made lol?

I know what you mean about the lemon, needs to be very bland doesn’t it. Half and half with a apple cider base would be a good starter I think. Food for thought! I won’t give up though, will get it nailed eventually I’m just a fussy fucker.

Doubt it’s every going to be a full time liquid but once it’s right I’d make a short run, 50 bottles or something [emoji16]

I have about 30 samples made up haha. I’ll go over them when I get a min this week and send you the best one out to try.

You ain’t buying a 10ml sample mate, I’m not that tight [emoji23][emoji23]
Tight!!!
Thats the last thing i could say about you!
Cunt, yes
Serial killer, yes
Abusive e-mail sender, yes

But not tight, 4 free bottles of og shake and a xmas custard with my 1st order.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji16]

Tight!!!
Thats the last thing i could say about you!
Cunt, yes
Serial killer, yes
Abusive e-mail sender, yes

But not tight, 4 free bottles of og shake and a xmas custard with my 1st order.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji16]

I haven’t seen that stuff about for years, I can remember taking the piss out of my mate for drinking it down the park [emoji23]

Our whole group used to collar the local crack head to buy us 20 bottles of white lightening and this one dude would always request woodpecker being fucking awkward lol.

Mind you, down my end the cider you get on tap in some pubs would take paint off your car, maybe that’s why it tastes weak to me [emoji23]

I made the mistake of having 2 pints of black rat a year or so ago...so cloudy I had to drink it through my teeth to strain it. Can't beat a good craft cider though!

Back
Top Bottom