What's new

Prime Vapes - New Hardware Stock

Lee

Vendor
Hi guys, we’ve lots of new bits and bobs turning up regularly now, so I figured I’d make a thread that we can update as and when needed.

Lots of new items in stock at prime vapes this week :)

Asgard mini by vaperz cloud RRP £44.99 our price £34.99 (Free RM24 delivery)

Vaperz cloud temple 2020 edition RRP £44.99 our price £34.99 (Free RM24 delivery)

Geekvape Zeus X Mesh RTA RRP £29.99 our price £24.99

Hellvape dead rabbit V2 RTA RRP £34.99 our price £27.99 (Free RM24 delivery)

Vapefly Glaxies MTL squonk RTA RRP £29.99 our price £23.99 (Free RM24 Delivery)

Yatchvape Pandora MTL RTA RRP £34.99 our price £28.99 (free RM24 delivery)

Aspire X sunbox MIXX Mod RRP £64.99 our price £49.99 (Free RM24 delivery)

Plus lots of other mods and kits in stock.

Browse all hardware here - https://www.primevapes.co.uk/collections/all-hardware

Adjustments.jpg

Wow, quite surprised by all that kit. You got some decent stuff there.

Wow, quite surprised by all that kit. You got some decent stuff there.

Thanks rew! It wasn’t planned, but it’s turning into a vape shop our new unit [emoji23]

Everyone that’s walked in hasn’t even been remotely interested in our own juice, in fact most people have turned their nose up at even listening to what flavours we make.

They all just want mods, tanks and vampire vapes.

Whatever floats your boat I guess!

Thanks rew! It wasn’t planned, but it’s turning into a vape shop our new unit [emoji23]

Everyone that’s walked in hasn’t even been remotely interested in our own juice, in fact most people have turned their nose up at even listening to what flavours we make.

Sell them some nice Smok sub ohm pen kits...lol

I guess when you're in a vape shop you get mesmerized by shiny things. I'm sure you'll still sell bucket loads of juice online

I guess when you're in a vape shop you get mesmerized by shiny things. I'm sure you'll still sell bucket loads of juice online

Yeah online is opposite, my regular customers just want juice that we make and nothing else.

But then I guess if the hardware is all sat there anyways, it may as well go online too :)

Yeah online is opposite, my regular customers just want juice that we make and nothing else.

But then I guess if the hardware is all sat there anyways, it may as well go online too :)

Really hope this new direction works well for you mate.

Hi welcome to potv and vaping.. great advice above,
dont be worried about vaping nicotine, you may find its a necessary evil to be successful in quitting the smokes, when delivered via vaping nicotine isnt as harmful as when delivered through a cigarette,
Nicotine is probably a significant contributor to your addiction to cigarettes even if its a slight or light addiction when compared to others. if you find your vaping significantly more 0 nic juice than you would normally smoke, it would indicate the nicotine would be of benefit for you at least to star with..

Hi welcome to potv and vaping.. great advice above,
dont be worried about vaping nicotine, you may find its a necessary evil to be successful in quitting the smokes, when delivered via vaping nicotine isnt as harmful as when delivered through a cigarette,
Nicotine is probably a significant contributor to your addiction to cigarettes even if its a slight or light addiction when compared to others. if you find your vaping significantly more 0 nic juice than you would normally smoke, it would indicate the nicotine would be of benefit for you at least to star with..

Thanks for the advice mate ;)

Back
Top Bottom