What's new

PRIME VAPES - New flavour drop!

@Social Misfit Lee's shortfills are designed to be 70/30 VG/PG *after* adding a VG nic-shot.

This means the shortfill is ~64/36 before adding your nic.

In a 60ml shortfill, you need 7.5ml PG nic and 2.5ml PG to get 9mg/ml at a ratio of 53.3/46.7 VG/PG.

How would that work out if using my 72mg PG nic, do i just top up with PG
Any higher than 50VG chokes me up due to my Asthma/COPD

I don't really know the maths. I just add 10ml of PG to a shortfill and it works fine for me. I think it's about 55 VG.

These look amazing! Talking of which I’ve just opened the strawberry apocalypse. Best strawberry and cream flavour I’ve ever tried. It inadvertently got a 5 week steep, but a quarter of the bottle has been battered through already. Brilliant stuff

Thanks for the feedback mate, really pleased you’re enjoying it :)

I think i have it now
100ml shortfill is VG 60ml + PG 40ml
Add 15ml PG 72mg nic + 5ml PG
= 120ml 50/50 @ 9mg

Could someone please crosscheck this :)

Hey! Sorry I flaked out early last night :)

@speedfreek67 is right, they are 70/30 after adding a 100% VG nic shot.

Purposely designed this way so that the guys that vape MTL and use their own nicotine can get it down to 50/50 (or extremely close to this) by adding 10ml of PG based 72 - this would make 50/50 60ml @12mg.

The easiest way to think of it is if you’re adding your own nic and want it to be 50/50 - add 10ml of PG to the 50ml shortfill, through whatever combo of nicotine and PG you need to achieve your nic strength.

*im saying 50/50 - although it’s not exact, its damn close.

I seem to have muddied the waters somewhat with how I mix my Prime Vapes shortfill's but however it works out maths wise and as long as it is safe it works for me!! I was always hopeless at maths at school and things haven't got any better since! 12mg would be too strong for me these days so roughly 9mg suits me just fine, sorry for the confusion!

I seem to have muddied the waters somewhat with how I mix my Prime Vapes shortfill's but however it works out maths wise and as long as it is safe it works for me!! I was always hopeless at maths at school and things haven't got any better since! 12mg would be too strong for me these days so roughly 9mg suits me just fine, sorry for the confusion!

Hey, whatever works for you works! There is nothing wrong with what you’re doing at all :)

Good stuff, I was wondering how you got on with it mate. The big question is though, is it better or as good as Limesicle!?
For me personally I prefer it to limesicle. It seems less sweet and has a cleaner taste. I find it a little less claggy on the palet too. At first I was wanting a stronger sweeter mango as im used to the dinner lady stuff but after half a day this feels like perfect blend. I usually cant vape fruits all day (too sweet) but ive been exclusively vaping this ever since and not tired of it yet. I only MTL and its working really well for me in the Vapesnail and I have some in a stock coil AIO too. Different experiences but its definitely a winner in my eyes.

Chugged 20ml already of the pink burst, it’s yummy. Only way I can describe the flavour is pink. It reminds me of a sweet but I can’t put my finger on it and it’s annoying me. Was thinking prawns but not them I’m flummoxed. It went really well with a couple of citrusy ipa’s last night. lazy summer day really good too. Amazing work as always lee.

by the way I’m the dude in Inverness that buys WAY too much juice off you :)

Chugged 20ml already of the pink burst, it’s yummy. Only way I can describe the flavour is pink. It reminds me of a sweet but I can’t put my finger on it and it’s annoying me. Was thinking prawns but not them I’m flummoxed. It went really well with a couple of citrusy ipa’s last night. lazy summer day really good too. Amazing work as always lee.

by the way I’m the dude in Inverness that buys WAY too much juice off you :)

I’m glad you agree mate, I found it hard to describe too! It does indeed just taste “pink” [emoji23]

Pleased you’re enjoying lazy summer days too, that’s my favourite out of the new ones for sure!

You can never have too much juice btw ;)

Back
Top Bottom