What's new

Prime Vapes - Limesicle re stocked!

Cheers @Lee , you have just reminded me I have a bottle of that somewhere.... that's me sorted for Tenerife in November:)

Cheers @Lee , you have just reminded me I have a bottle of that somewhere.... that's me sorted for Tenerife in November:)

What do you actually do with your juices? Make time capsules with them or something haha [emoji16]

Wind up or solar charger of course [emoji14]

I have a wind up torch, and a wind up radio.

Extrapolating from the batteries in those and the effort involved, it'll take 9 years to charge a pair of 25r...

And solar charger in the UK? Only planning to vape for 2 months every year then?

When the zombipocalypse comes, I'll be the one raiding boots for the nicorette ;)

I have a wind up torch, and a wind up radio.

Extrapolating from the batteries in those and the effort involved, it'll take 9 years to charge a pair of 25r...

And solar charger in the UK? Only planning to vape for 2 months every year then?

When the zombipocalypse comes, I'll be the one raiding boots for the nicorette ;)
There are heavy duty crank charges, not tiny like on a pocket radio or a torch. You are right of course about the sun though. How about wind turbine charger then?

There are heavy duty crank charges, not tiny like on a pocket radio or a torch. You are right of course about the sun though. How about wind turbine charger then?

Or a zombie powered treadmill generator.

Just sit in a deckchair in front of it as bait.

Back
Top Bottom