What's new

PRIME VAPES - Free postage updates!

Doesn’t really need a steep that one mate, should be good to go! Itching to know how you get on with it [emoji23]
Amazing news because I didn't want to steep it [emoji23] I'll get a fresh setup sorted when the kids go bed and let you know mate [emoji6]

Doesn’t really need a steep that one mate, should be good to go! Itching to know how you get on with it [emoji23]
So not only did you make a deal with the devil or capture unicorn tears and use wizardry now your making deals with Santa?[emoji23][emoji23]

Original soaked is fucking amazing it's that good it's like what going down on Mrs Claws would taste like [emoji23] you captured what winter, Christmas and magic stand for and should smell and taste like and I love it thanks mate I'll be banging a order in at the weekend for more

So not only did you make a deal with the devil or capture unicorn tears and use wizardry now your making deals with Santa?[emoji23][emoji23]

Original soaked is fucking amazing it's that good it's like what going down on Mrs Claws would taste like [emoji23] you captured what winter, Christmas and magic stand for and should smell and taste like and I love it thanks mate I'll be banging a order in at the weekend for more

Original Soaked is a bit spesh.

Haha I knew I could count on you for a good description ;)

I’m pleased you’re enjoying it though mate, it’s totally different from anything I’ve tried. A bit wacky compared to what I usually make but it works well I think!

Haha I knew I could count on you for a good description ;)

I’m pleased you’re enjoying it though mate, it’s totally different from anything I’ve tried. A bit wacky compared to what I usually make but it works well I think!
If this is what wacky tastes like you should get wacky more often it's stunning juice mate [emoji4]

If this is what wacky tastes like you should get wacky more often it's stunning juice mate [emoji4]

There was three more too in that range but they were the limited editions at Xmas, spiced apple soaked, spiced cherry soaked and sticky ginger soaked.

Ginger was the best one imo, but I think I was the only one that liked it strangely enough [emoji23][emoji23]

There was three more too in that range but they were the limited editions at Xmas, spiced apple soaked, spiced cherry soaked and sticky ginger soaked.

Ginger was the best one imo, but I think I was the only one that liked it strangely enough [emoji23][emoji23]
Now I'm gutted I didn't get to try them especially the sticky ginger [emoji45]

Now I'm gutted I didn't get to try them especially the sticky ginger [emoji45]

I know! I was tempted to bring the ginger one back tbh, but sadly I don’t think I’ll even be able to make any more of the original soaked for the foreseeable. I can’t get hold of two of the flavours in there for love nor money :(

I know! I was tempted to bring the ginger one back tbh, but sadly I don’t think I’ll even be able to make any more of the original soaked for the foreseeable. I can’t get hold of two of the flavours in there for love nor money :(
Well if they ever come about again shoot me a PM because id love to try them just on the strength of how amazing this limited addiction juice is [emoji4]

Back
Top Bottom